7-Delicious

"You're the first person who entered my house." Sakusa spoke as Atsumu took off his shoes and held him tightly.

"Wait really?"

"Mhm."

"Where's your room."

Sakusa just nodded his head towards his room as response. Atsumu crouched down and wrapped Sakusa's arm to his neck as he held his thighs and took him on his back.

"Thank you."

"I didn't do anything."

"I'm sorry. About earlier. I wasn't feeling well."

"I should've realized. My fault."

"Shut up and take the gratitude for once."

Atsumu stayed silent as he crouched again. Laid Sakusa down. Put the pillow under his head and pulled the comforter up.

He looked around to find some cloth for Sakusa's fewer. Took the cloth and brought some cold water with a washbasin. Sit on the bed and put the cloth on his forehead. Sakusa mumbled something.

"What?"

"Cold."

"I know. You'll get better." He was about to got up but-

"Don't go."

"Okay. I'm right here." Atsumu sat back again and rubbed Sakusa's arm.

In last thirty minutes, Sakusa didn't look like sleeping but tired. Atsumu changed the cloth time to time.

The door knocked and Atsumu hurried to don't make Sakusa disturbed. Atsumu called Osamu for medicine and he brought the antipyretic.

"Is he sleeping?"

"No. Kinda. I was planning to make soup but couldn't leave him alone."

"That's fine I can make it."

"Thank you I'm going to his room then."

Atsumu went back to Sakusa's room. He took the cloth on his forehead which was really hot. He put it in the cold water and squeezed the water. When he put it on his forehead again Sakusa flinched. Atsumu pulled comforter up again.

Osamu finished the soup and put some soup in a bowl to let it cool down a little. He put it in a tray with a glass of water and the antipyretic. He walked towards the room and put the tray on the bedside table.

"How's he?"

"Still has a fever."

"He should take the medicine but before he should drink this."

Atsumu tried to make him stand a little. "Here, take this." He put the medicine on his mouth and helped him to drink some water. Sakusa swallowed it and put his head on his pillow again.

"Samu. I can handle this on my own. You should go. Remember, Suna will come today."

"Yes but are you sure?"

"Mhm."

"Fine but call me if you need something."

"Okay. Say hi to Suna for me. I might stay the night."

"Sure." Osamu kissed his head and went back to home.

Atsumu stayed next to Sakusa. He waited for soup to cool down for 5-10 minutes. After that he decided to wake Sakusa in his half sleep.

"Sakusa." He just hummed in response. "Can you stand a little?" He made him help to lean on the headboard. The fabric fell of on his lap. Atsumu took it an put it in the water. He took the tray and put it on Sakusa's lap.

"I'm tired."

"You want me to feed you?" Sakusa nodded.

Atsumu took the spoon and hold the bowl close to his to prevent pouring. Sakusa drank the soup on the spoon after blew it a few times.

"Delicious."

"I'm glad."