15-Game

"Can we play truth or dare?" Bokuto asked.

Atsumu and Sakusa came and sit on the floor like others.

"Is it okay for everyone?" Osamu asked and they all agreed to play. "Okay than Bokuto you start."

"Hmmm Akaashi truth or dare?"

"It's always Akaashi." Oikawa said as chuckling.

"Truth."

"Tell me now. Long ago when I was chasing after you and say that I love you, did you like that or not?"

All eyes were on Akaashi now who was blushing and looking down. "I liked that."

"Haah I knew it!" Bokuto smiled proudly. "You always said the opposite. But I knew that." Everyone was laughing to their cuteness. It was Akaashi's time.

"Truth or dare, Iwaizumi?"

"Dare."

"As expected." Oikawa said.

"Don't touch Oikawa till tomorrow."

"Fine."

"What? Why am I involved? It's not fair Akaashi."

"It's always the silent one." Suna said.

"Iwa chan how can you agree that?"

"Just till the 12 baby so it's just 2 hours." He whispered.

"Oi no touching!" Osamu said.

"Okay I guess it's my turn. Sooo Osamu."

"Shit."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Where was the most interesting place you and him did?" He looked at both Suna and him. Osamu made an eye contact with Suna.

"I have to."

"It's gonna be disaster. Let me take my phone." He started recording a video.

"Tsumu's bed." He said and immediately left the room. By the way Suna was recording Atsumu's reaction.

"What? Whatttttt? What the fuck did you just said?" He chased him. Osamu was hiding in his room.

"It was before you came. I promise just once and I cleaned the bed!"

"You're gross Samu. My poor bed. Open the door."

"It's not just your bed."

"What?!"

.
.
.

They had fought and the most damaged was Atsumu as always. Suna recorded all of it while others were laughing.

They finally relaxed and took their seats again. Sakusa was eyeing Atsumu who has adhesive plasters on his face.

"You okay?"

"Mhm. I'm fine."

"My turn." Osamu said. "Oikawa."

"Dare."

"I'm daring you to tell us your secret fuck buddy. Was it last year? Or two years ago I don't know."

"That's cheating!"

"No it's not."

"Yeah I was wondering that too." Suna said.

"So you had a fuck buddy?" Iwaizumi asked.

"It was long before."

The room went silent since everyone was waiting for the answer.

"Ah shit. I'm doing it." He made an eye contact with the certain person in the room. "It was him."