10-Rock

Atsumu wakes up early every morning for spending time with Sakusa, doesn't want him to feel lonely. When he couldn't come because of not liking crowds last time to their house, but in fact he wanted to come, it broke Atsumu deeply. He is a sensitive person after all.

They run together in the mornings now. At first he wanted to make it look like coincidence but he asked before him that if he start again his morning runs. Doesn't matter though, he doesn't do this because he pities him. He just want him to know that he has friends. And he enjoys spending time with him day by day, even if sometimes he makes fun of him like Osamu.

"Good morning Kiyooooomi."

"Good morning."

"Wow what an absorbent energy."

"Good morning Atsumuuuuuh."

"Woaaah."

"Happy?"

"Very much."

They run towards their usual direction. Weather was a little cold. Usual September morning.

"Hey Kiyoomi, you wanna hangout today?"

"Aren't we hanging out right now?"

"No this doesn't count of course! Let's go to a coffee shop today. Or cinema!"

"I don't know."

"Come on you don't have to feel uncomfortable I'll be with you."

"I can't promise."

"Hmph." He pouted and run faster, left him behind. Sakusa caught him as he increased his pace.

"You want me to kick your ass?"

"I mean-"

"No if you're gonna make a sexual comment again stop."

Atsumu started laughing.

"Idiot."

"That means we're going?"

"That means we may be going."

"Oni(demon). Oni Kiyoomi. Kiyooni. Oni. Omi. OH MY GOD I FOUND YOU A NEW NICKNAME."

"What the fuck was that?"

"Omii."

"You're disgusting."

"I'm clean."

"HEY I'M CLEAN TOO. Anyways Imma change your contact name. Omi andddd a heart yes perfect."

"A heart?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing." He felt excited he doesn't know why. He doesn't want to think about it so he changed the subject. "When?"

"Huh?"

"When will we go?"

"Omi you're so cute I'll send you a message."

"Okay." He run faster now and left Atsumu. He pulled his mask upper to hide his face.

"WAIT FOR ME ONI OMI! Oi! OII!" He run with all his power and didn't see the rock in front of him. He tripped over a stone. Shouted in pain. "AOOWHH"

Sakusa heard and immediately run back to him. "Atsumu you okay?"

"My ankle. Hurts so bad."

"Fuck. Can you walk?"

"I don't know it hurts."

Sakusa pulled out his phone and called Osamu.

"Sakusa?" He yawned.

"Good morning Osamu. Atsumu fell down and his ankle hurts."

"What?"

"I'm gonna take him hospital. The close one you know a few blocks after the park."

"Okay I'm coming. Thanks."

"Yeah of course."

He hanged up and crouched down to Atsumu's level.

"Hey."

"We were supposed to go to the hangout today."

"Don't think about that right now."

He felt sorry and started crying both because of pain and their ruined plan.

We didn't even sweat. This was the shortest run we did. I'm so dumb how did I not see that rock? It hurts so bad.

"OI!"

"It hurts."

He turned his back and waited for him to climb. Which he didn't.

"Come on. Jump."

"You sure?"

"Very much."

Atsumu wrapped his arms around Sakusa's neck while Sakusa grabbed his legs. He stood up and adjusted Atsumu with a little jump. He started walking towards hospital.

"Thank you Omi." He said between sniffles.

"Don't make my clothes snotty." Atsumu hit his shoulder which made Sakusa giggle.

Sakusa felt like his stomach churning weirdly.

"Omi omi."

"Hm?"

"Nothing. I was just trying to used to it."

"Dumbass."

"You're dumbass."

"I don't think so."

"Hmph."

They arrived hospital and after a few minutes waiting a doctor took care of Atsumu. He sprained his ankle so it was bruising. Doctor examined his ankle and told them to get bruise cream and bandage. Also he said that he shouldn't walk too much today. After going out of doctor's room they saw Osamu.

"Tsumu are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah don't worry."

"How did you fell?"

"Stupid rock."

"Sakusa did you... carried him all the way like this?"

"I did."

"Thank you so much."

Sakusa was carrying him on his back again after left the room.

"I can take him if you want."

"I'm good. We should take him home."

"Yeah okay."

"Hey don't talk like I'm not here."

"Shush." Sakusa said and Atsumu pouted nth time today.

"You take him home, I'll get the gel and bandage."