24-Busy

"Ayano wait!"

"No! I'm sick of your shit. You don't even love me do you? Do you even like girls? You're really an idiot. You're just playing with me maybe you don't realize but it's heartbreaking."

"Of course I'm into girls what's your point? I don't want to make you feel that way. I'm sorry."

"Stop lying. For once be honest with me Atsumu. Do you like him?"

"Him?"

"You know who."

"I..." He couldn't say anything.

"I got my answer."

"I'm sorry Ayano."

"I hate you." She left him there all alone.

It's been days since Atsumu saw Sakusa and Kou. Since then they didn't see each other. Atsumu's in half depression.

After Kou kissed Sakusa, he barely arrived home. He felt sick and disgusting. He's been throwing up for two days. And today, since he can't handle this on his own, he decided to call Atsumu.

Atsumu flinched with the vibration of his phone. He looked at the screen and his eyes widened. He's calling. Why is he calling? What do I do? We didn't see each other since- the call stopped and his thoughts flew away. Thank god.

He was calming down but the phone rang again. SHIT. This time answered the call.

"Omi?"

"Atsumu. Can you come over? I need you."

"I'm busy right now."

"Please. I don't know what to do."

He sighed. "What happened?"

"I can't handle this on my own. I tried but... please."

He sighed. "Okay I'm coming." The call ended and he left the cafe he's been sitting. His head was aching so much he doesn't know how he walked there and rang the bell. In a few seconds the door opened and Atsumu didn't believe his eyes.

"Omi..." His hair was messy but probably he just showered because some parts were wet. He has eye bags. He looked kind of ashamed but miserable.

"Atsumu. I'm freaking out. What do I do? What should I do? I feel sick."

"What happened Omi?"

"Kou." Atsumu's mood lowered immediately. "Did you saw that day? I saw you running home but I'm not sure if you saw me. She kissed me. She kissed me and I threw up."

"What?!"

"I don't know if she saw me but that's not the problem. I've been throwing up for days. A little ago I stopped but I feel like that still. It was disgusting. It wasn't her, the idea itself. I felt gross. I've been eating too much lately to forget the taste of kiss but it... Atsumu I hate it. I hate her!"

"Omi... I didn't know that you didn't like it. I've been crying for nothing than huh."

"What? Did you cry?"

"Hm what?" Shit. "Forget it. It's fine Omi. Don't pressure yourself. If you don't like that, it'll go away. Trust me." If you'd like it'd stay forever.

Sakusa wasn't actually losing his mind because of this. He wasn't aware but he's been craving for kissing Atsumu since before and it was impossible for him so he was accusing other things.

"You'd always call me. Why didn't you call me for days?"

"I- I've been busy."

"I see."

Silence... silence... just silence. They were sitting on the couch.

"Atsumu..."

"Hm?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't but- but... Omi I..."

"Why are you crying?"

Atsumu didn't realize his tears, wiped them away.

"I can't hold it anymore Omi. I'm scared. I'm losing my mind."