12-Special

Sakusa was the one who woke up first. They were cuddled up, Atsumu's forehead was pressed on his neck. He adjusted himself, tried not to wake him up but failed.

"Omi?"

"Hm? Sorry I wake you up."

"That's fine." He realized the bandage wrapped around his ankle. "Samu must've gone."

"How's your ankle?"

"Still hurts but better."

They stayed silent after that. Atsumu threw himself on Sakusa and hugged him. Sakusa was speechless at the moment so he just laid there and watched the ceiling.

"Does it feel weird? You're just touching me and just let me touch you."

"Thought of it is weird but I don't feel that way. Which is also weird. I don't know."

"You said you were almost healed but something happened. Maybe you're healing again."

Sakusa rubbed his back gently.

"I feel special." Atsumu said and smiled.

"Don't."

"Wow Omi you're really good at breaking hearts."

"I guess I am."

Atsumu looked up at him with a disappointed expression. Sakusa then turned his gaze to him, casted an emotionless glance. Atsumu rolled over other side of the bed, turned his back to him.

"I was just joking."

"Oky."

"Atsumu."

"Hmph."

"Miya."

"Shut up Sakusa." Atsumu crawled to the end of the bed. He stood up and immediately fell down, he totally forgot his ankle.

"You're an idiot." He whined in pain. "Come on." Sakusa helped him to sit on the bed again.

"You were really joking right?"

"Yeees."

He chuckled. "I'm hungry."

"Hmm. I should use the kitchen then."

"Omi Omi you're gonna make me food?"

"No I'm making for myself."

Before Atsumu could answer Sakusa left the room. Atsumu closed his half opened mouth. He saw the note that Samu left. While Sakusa was cooking, he played with his phone.

He thought about his phobia. He really felt special. Why he was only touching him? And let him touch? He doesn't like socializing yet he spends most of his time with him.

Soon their school is going to start. He didn't know how Sakusa is acting there. He probably feel so much uncomfortable. He should never leave him alone there. They're best friends now after all.

"Food is ready. Let me carry you there."

"I can walk I guess."

"But the doctor said you shouldn't walk much today."

"Yes but-" he didn't let him finish his sentence and took him up on his back. He walked towards kitchen table and put him down to his chair.

"Thanks."

"Here." He put the plates and chopsticks and sit across him.

"You're the second best cook ever!"

"I'm guessing Osamu is the first."

"Mhngm."

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

After eating, Atsumu saw a message from Osamu on his phone.

<Don't forget to apply the gel>

"Omi I should apply the gel can you bring it?"

"Sure." He carried him to the couch and brought the cream. Sat next to him and put his foot on his lap.

"I can do it."

"That's fine. I ca-"

He unwrapped the bandage and put some gel on his purple-green ankle. Applied gently with his fingers. Atsumu jumped a little.

"Sorry."

"No you're doing great."

He wrapped the bandage carefully and neatly. Put a pillow under his foot and went for cleaning his hands.

"Omi can you stay the night? I don't wanna be alone."

"I- Yes I can."

"Can we watch a movie too?" He asked excitedly.

"Okay."