27-Bus

Bus stop was near to school so they didn't walk too much. They waited nearly 5 minutes and the bus arrived. Atsumu was the one who got in first and turned around to see Sakusa. "Omi?"

"Sorry." He shook his head and got in the bus.

Bus was crowded so they had to hold on.

"I can't hold there."

"But you might fall. Okay let's do like this. I'll hold there and you can hold on to me."

Atsumu held the bus pole and Sakusa grabbed his arm.

Bus suddenly braked and they were almost falling.

"I'll hug you if that's okay."

"O-okay." Atsumu was trying to stay cool as Sakusa wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. He also rested his forehead on his shoulder. Shit. Omi. Can you hear my heartbeats? Oh my. Stay calm Atsumu.

Atsumu hugged him with his free hand. Sakusa was caressing his back and waist instinctively, he may be didn't even realize. It was hard to stay calm for Atsumu. His breathing fastened.

"You good?" Sakusa must have noticed so he asked.

"Yeah. I'm perfect."

"Good." He buried his head deep down again as Atsumu lean his head to the side towards his head.

After around 30 minutes bus ride they went to the bookstore and bought what they need. They were talking randomly, well mostly Atsumu while walking towards bus stop. The bus came and to their luck it wasn't that crowded.

"Wanna sit there?" Atsumu asked and Sakusa nodded. He walked towards seats and sat on the window side. Atsumu sat next to him.

"I'm tired." Atsumu said while yawning.

"Did you sleep late?"

"I did."

They were looking out from window to outside. Sakusa felt heaviness on his shoulder and turned to see. Atsumu fell asleep and his head fell on him.

You must be really tired huh? Atsumu... you have no idea what you're doing to me. I didn't know I could feel like this. You broke my system. All of my emotions are panicking.

He pushed his head upwards to make him comfortable. I love him but- his thoughts flew away with sudden brake. He held Atsumu tightly for preventing him from falling.

"Mmh." He murmured in his sleep and hugged Sakusa's arm. Sakusa patted his head as reassurance.

Can I tell him? Should I tell him that I love him? Does he love me back? Am I interested in men? Fuck. I hate this feeling. But I want to be with him till my last breath. I'm sure about that. I want to kiss him. I love him. I love him so much.

"Omi.. Omi. OMI!" Atsumu was awake and calling his name for some seconds.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you."

"What were you thinking? Are you okay?"

"I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. You can continue sleeping if you want."

"No it's fine. Few stops left."

Their stop came and they got out of the bus. Atsumu was yawning time to time.

"I can carry you."

"No it's fine."

"Ah. But I want to carry you." Bold. Yeah you thinks so you idiot.

"I- I c..."

"Come one jump." He stand in front of him and opened his arms. "Come on Atsumu."

Atsumu jumped on him as he caught his thighs. He looked at his eyes but then hugged him like a koala with the embarrassment. "It felts different than when you carry me on your back."

"Hmm. I liked this way more." He caressed his thighs, careful not to touch his sensitive areas. Atsumu felt shy as he was resting his head on his shoulder. He smelled his neck slyly which was smelling so fucking good. He couldn't hold himself from kissing there and as he kiss Sakusa stopped in the middle of the road.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I- I just felt like that. Sorry."

"No I-" he realized that he yelled and continued in a lower tone. "I didn't mean like that. You can do more if you want." Shit that sound so willing.

"Omi are you horny or something if you are I guess I can help." What the fuck Atsumu? DUMBASS.

"Was that an invitation?" What is this? Are we flirting?

"Maybe."

"Hmm."

One more chapter then this'll finish🤭