5-Sleep

Atsumu arrived home again and saw that everyone was trying to be ready for sleeping. Bokuto and Akaashi was left.

"Hey."

"Tsumu. I'm sleeping with Suna. Oikawa and Iwaizumi took the couch. And the other couch not is not an opening kind of, can you have Shirabu sleeping with you?"

"Yeah sure."

Oikawa was still asleep and Suna was making the bed as Iwaizumi holds Oikawa.

"Did you give the food?"

"Yeah I did. And Samu. He looked upset and he cried, I mean before but when I asked what happened he cried again. Do you have any idea why?"

"I don't know. Oh my god. He should've come. I should've pressured more."

"It's not your fault. Something inside me says that he felt lonely. Just an instinct I hope that's not true because if it is I probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight."

"Now I wouldn't either."

"Damn. I shouldn't have said 'I hope he won't come'. This is all my fault."

"Don't be an idiot now."

"I'm going and taking Shirabu with me. Good night as if it would."

"Good night."

Semi and Shirabu was looking away from each other but as Shirabu got up from the couch where Semi is going to sleep Semi looked back at him.

"I'm taking you with me. Good night Semi." Atsumu grabbed Shirabu from his shoulders and leaded him while frowning Semi looked them behind.

"You good?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Semi was parenting me."

"I think he cares about you."

"Don't start. I'm tired."

"Okay okay. Here you can wear this."

"Thanks."

.
.
.

It was in the middle of the night. Atsumu as he thought before, couldn't sleep. Turned other side again for the nth time. Shirabu was sleeping peacefully. He sighed and god up from the bed for drinking some water.

On the door of the kitchen he come across Osamu.

"Couldn't sleep?" Osamu asked while rubbing his nape.

"Mhm." Rubbed his eyes as he followed his brother who went inside the kitchen. Grabbed two glasses and poured water inside. Extended one to Atsumu and he took it gladly.

"I wonder what did he do after I left. I hope he's sleeping."

"You decided to get along well with him I see."

"I'm a soft person okay??? I think this guy was real him and the others were just for defense."

"You sound like a grown up and kinda psychologist."

"Don't make me beat yer ass at 3 am now."

"We both know who's gonna win so shut up." He yawned. "I'm out."

Atsumu yawned after him and he went back to his room. But the view wasn't the same. Semi was in his place, hugging behind Shirabu.

"Oh my god when did you even come here."

He sighed as he went to the couch where Semi should've been sleep. He plopped down and eventually sleep caught him.