8-Atsumu

Sakusa finished all the food and Atsumu washed everything. He didn't forget to wet cloth, changed it time to time. When he come back to his room he was still looked cold. He was shaking lightly.

"Sakusa?"

"It's so cold."

Atsumu didn't have any idea about what to do except hugging him.

"Am I gonna regret this?"

He pulled the comforter lightly and get inside it. Made Sakusa turn on his side. He half opened his eyes to comprehend what happened.

"I promise I'm clean."

Sakusa didn't say anything as he closed his eyes again. Atsumu wrapped his arms around him and pulled closer. Rubbed his back and arms to make him warm up.

They both fell asleep after some minutes and almost an hour passed now. Sakusa is slowly waking up and he opened his eyes. He saw how close Atsumu is. He didn't know what to do but he didn't want to push him which is weird. He said he's clean right? He didn't know that he was craving for this feeling, hugging. It's been a long time since he hugged someone. His left hand went on Atsumu's right cheek unconsciously. It was soft and warm. He ran his fingers slowly. Atsumu leaned in his touch. Cute. Atsumu's arms around him tightened. Sakusa continued caressing his face and enjoying this new feeling. I should take a long bath after this, right?

Atsumu stretched lightly as he opened his eyes. Sakusa immediately pulled his hand back.

"Are you feeling better?" Sakusa nodded as Atsumu touched his forehead. "Your fever is gone."

"Thank you."

"I didn't do anything."

"That means... you're going home?"

"You want me to go?"

"No- I mean- I didn't mean that."

Atsumu chuckled. "Relax, I know. I was planning to stay. If that's okay."

"Do whatever you want." Sakusa looked away.

"But don't call me Miya again. Call me Atsumu."

"Okay Miya."

"Hey!" He pouted.

"I was kidding." He smiled.

"Sakusa."

"Hm?"

"What's your first name?"

"Kiyoomi."

"I'm using that from now on."

"Whatever."

They didn't realize they were still hugging and finally Atsumu was the one who realize and pulled himself back.

"I'm sorry I wasn't aware."

"I kinda wasn't... disturbed." He whispered.

"Well Kiyoomi, sickness made you a whole different person. I didn't know that you could be this kind."

"Shut up Miya."

"Hey!"

"I'm still tired."

"Let's sleep then. You're okay with me stay here?"

"Sure. I mean.. we already sleep together." Right? Everything's okay I guess.

"That sounds... wrong."

Sakusa turned his gaze away from him.

"Hey."

"Hm?"

"Can I hug you again? You were... comfortable."

Sakusa looked at him again, mouth half opened. Didn't know how to react.

"I-."

"That was too much right sorry."

"You can I guess."

"Really? Butt push me if you feel uncomfortable."

"Be sure I'll do it."

"You're healed certainly." He came closer and went a little down to his shoulder level. Hugged him as leaning his head on his chest. Sakusa didn't know where to put his hands and finally put them on his back. Felt his heartbeat increased. Held on his t-shirt and closed his eyes.