21-Kiss

Ayano and Kou went their room. Kou cleaned the room and now they were laying on their bed.

"I like him." Kou said.

"Please date him. I hate him, he's all around Atsumu. All the time. Your treatments working well so I think this would help more."

"I'm not sure but, I used to like his appearance. Now I'm into his character either. His germaphobia is worse than me though. I'm not sure if it'll work."

"Ugh please Kou at least try. Maybe he'll be better. I want to spend time with my boyfriend freely."

"It's weird since it comes from me but I want to kiss him so bad Ayano... and I'm afraid about it."

"Why?"

"Myself. I'm not used to this feeling. Anyway I'm gonna try to kiss him. But not today though. But maybe later."

.
.
.

All eight of them meet for learning skiing. Akaashi and Bokuto were knew earlier. Suna was teaching Osamu. Sakusa didn't want to try.

"Omi please. I don't know either let's learn together."

"Atsumu let's go." Ayano said behind. Atsumu turned to look at her.

"But he doesn't come."

"I'm going then. I don't care if you come or not."

"Ayano..."

"Go with her." Sakusa said.

"Bu-"

"Go, Atsumu."

He went towards her. Kou decided to stay with him.

"Why don't you go with them?"

"I prefer staying with you."

"Oh. I see."

Atsumu and Ayano were learning by a trainer. Atsumu fell time to time but learned faster than usual. Ayano were struggling.

"Teach meee." She made a baby sound.

"Ahahaha. Follow me. Okay give me your hand." They were laughing and Sakusa was watching them from far.

"Sakusa? Are you listening?"

"Huh? Sorry I wasn't. Please can you say that again?"

"It wasn't important. "

.
.
.

They decided to take a walk after dinner. Sakusa bought two cups coffee and looking for Atsumu at the moment. He saw that he was with Ayano. Already drinking coffee. What was I thinking? He turned to the side and saw Kou was coming towards him.

"Hey. Is that for me?" She pointed the coffee.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Sure." Doesn't matter anymore. He gave the one to her. They stood there and watched the view. "It's beautiful." She said. "Yeah." Sakusa said and turned towards Atsumu and regretted immediately because they were kissing. Ayano send him a look and closed her eyes again as she continued eating up Atsumu's face. Sakusa turned away. He felt like his heart is going to explode. Tried to breathe.

"You good?" Kou said.

"Yes. No. I don't know. I should leave sorry." He left her all alone as walking towards the building. Atsumu was already broke the kiss and now he saw that he's going. He was almost calling his name but Ayano interrupted him.

"Wanna come to-"

"I feel tired Ayano. I want to sleep see you later. Okay?" Patted her head and followed Sakusa who already disappeared.

Sakusa went to their room and started showering. Why? Why it hurts? Calm down. They're dating. You're a guy. He's a guy. They kissed. THEY KISSED. WHY I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT? When he was in the shower Atsumu came as well. "Omi?" He heard the water and waited outside. After some time he went out of the bathroom.

"Omi wh-"

"Can you shower?"

"I-"

He walked pass him, didn't even listen and dried his hair with the towel. Atsumu hanged his coat and went to bathroom.

Sakusa sat on his bed after wearing his pyjamas. Rubbed his temples as trying to calm down.

Atsumu went out while drying his hair. Their eyes met. "Omi... did I do something wrong?"

Did he? Technically no. She's his girlfriend. He can do anything he wants. So there's no problem except me.

"No."

"Then why are you so cold?"

"I'm not." How can I admit having feelings towards you? I will never.

"Why did you leave?"

"I'm tired. Good night." He laid towards other side than Atsumu.

"Good night Omi." He sighed and laid on his bed as well.

HIII EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR ALL READS ANS VOTES I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS