18-Regret

Sakusa and Atsumu currently walking towards school. He really enjoyed talking with Kou. But she didn't catch his attention in another way.

"Morning babe!" Ayano reached over them and give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Morning Sakusa." Sakusa just nodded her.

Sakusa thought about their kiss again. It was weeks ago but he didn't stop thinking about it even today. It didn't mean anything for him. Look at him. Does he look like he care? Stop thinking. Stop stop stop stop.

He has feelings for him since that day. He always afraid to tell because of losing him.

He didn't feel anything towards men before Atsumu. It was tiring lately. He was jealous of him.

.
.
.

Today Sakusa walked home alone. Atsumu was with Ayano. You're stupid Kiyoomi.

He immediately took a shower and made something for eating. He was sitting on the table and playing with his food, resting his chin on his palm. He was missing him. They don't hang out like before now. How did we go in this situation? Maybe we would've talk about the kiss instead of covering it.

Atsumu left Ayano to her place and walked home.

"I'm home!" He yelled to Osamu.

"Welcome back. Mm Atsumu. You good?"

"Yeah why?"

"Checking. You don't hang out with Sakusa anymore. Did something happen?"

"No. I just- Ayano is kinda jealous of him."

"I see. Umm..."

"Hm?"

"Do you really like her?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing, relax. I'm checking on my twin."

"Huh okay. Sorry."

"Mhm."

He went to his room. Sitting on his bed, resting his elbows on his knees and rubbing his temples. What will I do? What will I do? I regretted. I regretted I should've t-

His phone interrupted his thoughts. It was a text from Ayano.

<did you arrive home babe?>

<yeah just did>

He threw his phone other side of the bed. Went to kitchen for drinking some water.

"Tsumu. Dinner's ready. I was about to call you."

"I'm not hungry."

"But I didn't see you eating today. How are you not?"

"I just don't wanna eat now. I'll sleep I guess. I'm tired."

He left the kitchen. Osamu was know. He was know something was wrong. He was guessing it already but Atsumu always avoided his questions or cut them with short answers. Should I talk with Sakusa or leave them to solve their problem on their own? What should I do? Ugh this is annoying.