Snowball Fights

You were sitting by the counter drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows in it. "Can I have some too?" mikey asked while snaking his arms around your waist. You nodded and went to get some for Mikey.

"You know since we started dating you barely go home you're always here" you said while passing his drink to him. "Well I don't want you to get lonely and it's my job as your boyfriend to keep you company" Mikey smirked at you.

You felt your heart melt at Mikey's words. After you both finished drinking the cocoa you and Mikey were laying down on the couch. "Do you want to go play in the snow?" Mikey asked playing with your hair.

"Sure why not" you moved his hand from your hair. You went and changed your clothes. Once you were finished you both left the apartment. Mikey got on his motorcycle and pulled you on.

You sighed and wrapped your arms around Mikey's waist while he drove. Mikey stopped driving and you looked at him. He got off and walked over to a spot and looked up in the sky.

You smiled mischievously and picked up some snow in your hands. You formed it in a ball and threw it at mikey's back. You tried your best not to laugh but when you saw his reaction you burst out laughing.

You felt a snowball hit your side. "That's not fair" you whined as Mikey threw another one at you. "Life's not fair" you heard him say and threw another snowball at you. You quickly threw a snowball at him and ran off.

You made some more snowballs just in case. "Boo" you felt your soul leave your body. "How do you always find me?" you pouted and threw a snowball at him.

He just shrugged and gave you an evil smirk. He pushed the tree branch and all the snow that was on that branch fell on you. Mikey started to laugh while you dusted the snow off of you.

"Well looks like you two are having fun" you looked behind you and saw Emma and Draken. "Yea want to join?" you asked smiling. Emma walked over to you and smiled.

You all decided to have a snowball fight with two teams. Obviously girls verses boys and  they gave you girls had a head start.

"Why did they give us a head start?" Emma asked looking at you confused. You thought about it for a minute. "For our plan" Mikey said sending chills up your spines.

You and Emma both started to run. You both stopped when you saw draken standing there with a smirk. You glanced at Emma and she nodded you both ran opposite directions.

You stopped when you thought you were far away. You caught your breath and ran back to Emma. You found Emma and went to her. "Shhh those two are crazy" Emma said looking to see if she saw either of them.

You both strategized a plan just in case they found you. You walked out and went to look for them. When you found they you kicked the tree stomp and ran.

You and Emma both took out Mikey and Draken. "We did it" you said laying down on the snow. Emma smiled and laid down on the snow too. You glanced at your side and saw Mikey and Draken talking.

After awhile you all went back to your apartment and had some more hot cocoa. Mikey fell asleep not to long after. Emma left saying she had more Christmas shopping to do and she dragged draken along.

You went to your room and saw your sweet boyfriend sleeping on the bed. You decided to take a shower and changed your clothes. You changed into something comfortable and laid down next to Mikey.

"Today was fun" you said while looking at the ceiling. You waited for sleep to take over in which it did quicker than you thought.