Decisions

You were in the hideout watching Mikey and Draken arguing. It started to get out of hand so you messaged Emma.

Y/n: hey emma
Emma: hey you need something?
Y/n: yea Mikey and Draken are arguing and it's starting to get outta hand
Emma: ok I'll be right there

You put your phone back. "We could of left with him!" Mikey yelled. "No we couldn't!"draken yelled back. You just kept looking on.

You saw Emma coming to you. "What are they arguing about this time?" She asked looking at the two. "So basically they were having a meeting Takemitchy came and pah beat him up then the Moebius leader Osanai came with some Moebius members, Osanai fought pah when pah fainted Mikey kicked Osanai, then he tried to attack mikey but draken stopped him, pah stabbed Osanai and the police came, obviously we ran but pah decided to stay, then Takemitchy fainted and we carried him to a hospital, and now here we are" you said looking at Emma.

She looked at you as if you were crazy. "I was bored so I remembered everything" you said shrugging. "It's that bad?" Emma asked. You nodded "We're calling a meeting!" Mikey yelled walking off.

"You should go try calming down Mikey" Emma said. "Yea but it might not work" you said walking over to Mikey.

You opened your mouth to speak when Mikey said "If you have nothing good to say leave".

"Well bye" you said walking off. "I tried" you said to Emma who just rolled her eyes.

After awhile Baji, Smiley, mitsuya and the rest of Toman's captians and vice-captains. "Why did y'all call us out?" Baji asked yawning. You explained everything to them. They all gave you the same look Emma gave you.

"Once again I was bored so I remembered everything" you put your hands up in defense. They started to talk about it and everything ended with everyone choosing sides.

"So who's side are you on?" Mikey looked at you. "No one's because to me this whole argument is pointless" you said bluntly.

"Are you even taking this seriously?" Draken asked raising his voice a bit. "Nope I'm not" you said looking at them. Mikey walked up to you "It's either you take this seriously or you leave!!".

Without thinking you slapped him "Who are you to yell at me?". Mikey looked at you "Get out of my sight!". "No" you said looking him in the eyes. "This whole argument is pointless-" you were cut off.

"You just can't make a decision on your own can you?" Draken asked glaring at the two of you. "What?" "You're whole life other people have been making your decisions for you" Mikey said staring at you.

"What are you talking about?" "All your life you've been making the wrong decisions!" You looked at him "Maybe I have". You turned around on your heels and walked off.

You went to your apartment. You ate dinner and took a shower. After taking a shower you change to a black and white pj's. You laid down on your bed and cuddled with a plushie. "Have I been making other people make decisions for me?".