Only Us

It's been 3 days since Mikey started giving you the silent treatment. You tried to make Mikey forgive you but you failed horribly. You haven't spoken to him for since 2 days ago. You were giving him space.

It's Saturday and you're currently with Emma in your living room. "Y/n let's have a game night" emma said sitting up and pausing the movie. "When? With who? Where? Why?" you questioned her. "Tonight around 7pm, with the admins from Toman, here at your place because I'm bored".

"Well too bad I'm not going to have any game night tonight besides I'm busy and if you're bored go find draken" you said while continuing the movie. "Well you're a party pooper" she said turning off the TV.

"You've been like this since Mikey started to give you the silent treatment" she said looking at you. "Well it's not my fault that he can't handle the truth!!" you yelled.

Emma looked sad that you yelled at her. She got up and was about to leave "Emma wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you" you said trying to stop her from leaving.

She looked at you and said "Well it's not my fault for trying to help fix things between my brother and my friend... good luck with Mikey" with that she left.

"Wait Emma I'll do it ok" you said walking after her. She stopped and looked at you with a smile. "Let's get everything ready and then I'll message everyone" she said while dragging you to the living room.

After getting ready. There was a knock on the door.
You were getting dressed. "Emma can you answer the door please". "Sure" she got up and answered the door and saw Mikey and Draken.

Mikey had a taiyaki in his mouth. She snatched it and put it in your hands. "Why did you give me this?" before she could answer all you saw was the taiyaki missing from your hands and in the mouth of Mikey.

"Well everyone is here so let's play" Emma cheered. "There are only four of us oh wait are you using your imaginary friends again?" draken asked. Emma gasped and you and Mikey were holding back your laughter.

You guys sat down and started playing games. "Y/n truth or dare?" Emma asked. "Well I'm not dumb like last time so truth" you said smiling. "Is it true that you like someone?" she asked with a grin.

"Well I don't know I mean he's nice, funny sometimes childish, he can be serious when needed and he is really cute" you said. "Who is he?" Mikey asked. "I'm not saying" you said putting your finger on your lips.

After awhile of playing games, drinking and eating. Emma and Draken left. You were cleaning up when Mikey called you "y/n-chin is it possible I know the person who you like?" you nodded and then a next question came "is the person in a gang?".

You looked at Mikey and said "yes and no he's not a leader he's a vice-captain, he's not as strong as you are". Mikey looked at you "your lying he's a leader isn't he" you looked away. He was smiling.

"Would you like me if I tell you who your brothers are?". You stopped doing what you were doing and looked at Mikey. He looked serious. "Mikey nothing you do would change how I feel about you if you knew who my brothers are and hid it from me I'm sure you had a good reason right?".

"I just didn't want you to leave me if I told you who they are" he said while looking away. "Mikey as far as I know it's only us in the world I won't leave you no matter what you do" you walking over to him.

He hugged you and said "You like me don't you~"