Blackmail

"If you want I can make you more than that" Mikey's words from last night were playing in your head on repeat.

You were in class right now but all you could think of were those words you didn't even hear your teacher calling your name.

"Ms. Y/n?" the teacher called. You snapped back into reality and shouted "Why the hell won't you leave me alone your so annoying!!" while standing up and slamming your hands on the table.

"Woah woah y/n-chin did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Mikey asked walking into the classroom.

"What are you doing here?" you asked while looking at Mikey as if he was your sleep paralysis demon.

"That doesn't matter apologize to your teacher and come with me" he said dragging you to your teacher's desk. "Sorry sensei" you said while giving him a little bow.

"Good girl come on I'll share my snacks with you later" you gritted your teeth at Mikey's words.

The class gasped because you never listen to anyone unless it's absolutely necessary.

"I got her". "Alright now time to get Takemitchy" draken said walking away to the next class.

Mikey's pov

I walked into Takemitchy's class. "Oh here you are". "Let's go play Takemitchy!" I said while ignoring his teacher and the murmurs in the class.

He got up and followed me outside. I think he was surprised to see me and Draken at his school.

"How do you know which school I go to?" he asked obviously confused.

"Originally I came for y/n-chin but I remembered that she said you both go to the same school". Parts of it was a lie y/n-chin never said that they went to the same school.

3rd person pov

While Mikey was getting Takemichhi you and Draken stood outside the class. "You like Mikey don't you?". You flinched at Draken's sudden question.

Do I like Mikey?

Before I could even reply Mikey came outside the class with Takemichhi. "I got him" Mikey said smiling widely.

Omg I was saved by Mikey

"Let's go!" I said while hopping on the guys laying on the floor. I looked back and saw Mikey and Draken doing the same thing. Takemitchy was just walking at the side.

Boring!!

Mikey and Draken were talking about beating up some guys.

Double boring!!

We were walking to the lockers when a girl stopped us. "Hold it right there!!" she said and slapped Mikey. You took my phone out and took a picture of Mikey and Draken's reactions.

Draken looked pissed and Mikey looked like he was still processing what happened. You were busy laughing. Draken glared at you.

You cleared your throat "I'm just gonna change my shoes". You said while walking backwards. Once you were out of sight you sent the pictures to Emma.

Sweet sweet blackmail

After putting your phone away and changing your shoes you looked back to see Draken, Takemitchy and the girl talking. You looked at Mikey he looked like he was still processing it.

You walked up to Mikey and said "Earth to Mikey". "You in there". "When we go to the hideout can I have your dorayaki and taiyaki for a week". No response.

He didn't answer so I guess that's a yes

"Ok then I'll be eating all your snacks when we get to the hideout". Mikey was looking at you dead in the eyes. You felt your soul leave your body.

"Ahh here I thought you could be my friend. Too bad. Well then how do ya wanna die?" Mikey said suddenly looking at Takemitchy.

"Your making a face like you won't be able to stand on your own again". Mikey said with a smile. "Just promise me one thing." Takemitchy said in a serious tone. "Hm?".

"Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina!" Takemitchy said.

"Hah? I don't give a damn about her!" Mikey said ready to punch Takemitchy. "Just kidding!".

"Takemitchy you dummy. There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl." Mikey said walking to the door. "Lies" you said walking a few inches away from Mikey.

He stopped and pulled you closer to him whispering in your ear "If you don't be quiet you'll regret it".

This midget didn't just threatened me!!

"Do your worst" you whispered back to Mikey. He smirked.

Not gonna lie that smirk was hot!

Outside in the school yard Hinata, Takemitchy's girlfriend was apologizing to Mikey. You were spacing out when Mikey said "what a nice girl it's hard to see one like that".

"Am I invisible or something?". Mikey just walked away ignoring you. "You midget answer me" you said catching up with him.

Time skip at the hideout.

"Mikeyyyyy stop". He looked at you "how about no" and continued tickling you. You were laughing really loud and hard.

"So how did this happen now?" Baji asked in the other room and Emma explained and showed him the pictures.

After awhile of tickling you he got a bit bored and you were catching your breath. You left the room and went to Emma and laid down on her lap.

"Your brother is crazy" you said. "Repeat that again!" Mikey said while eating a taiyaki. "Manjiro Sano is crazy" you said while sitting up. "Sigh looks like you need another punishment".

You looked at Toman's admins and you could tell how they heard those words. "Get your minds out of the gutter!!" you shouted.

"Well I won't blame them for having thinking like that because you've been giving so much trouble I might actually do what they're thinking" Mikey said licking his lips.

That's hot!

You left the hideout without saying a word and went home. You went to your room locked the door and took your pillow and screamed in it.

"I need to take a shower maybe it'll help me forget about that idiot". You took a shower and changed for bed.

You laid down on your bed and started to think about Mikey. "Why can't I get him out of my mind?". You closed your eyes and feel asleep.