Stickers

You were walking in a park with mana and luna. "So what do you guys want to do?" you asked looking down at them. "Let's go shopping" you looked at them confused.

"Who said I had money?" you asked rasing a brow. "Well you always go shopping and besides what idiot will take 2 kids out and not have money" Luna said looking at you.

"You have a point but don't call me an idiot" you said walking off with them. You guys went to the mall and shopped until around 3pm. "What do you want for lunch?" you asked looking at them.

"Pizza" they said with big sparkling eyes. "Alright let's go" you said walking over to the pizza store. "Why can't we eat it now?" mana whined. "Because I have surprises for you guys and besides there was no room to sit" you said walking. "Y/n-chan!" they were whined. "Stop we're at my apartment already" you said opening the door.

"Y/n-chan" ran said looking at the door. "Oh what's with the kids?" Rindou asked pointing at mana and luna. "Are they your children?" ran asked looking at you suspiciously.

"Y/n-chan call the police they broke in your home" Luna said looking at you. "Yeah call the police" mana said hugging your leg.

You looked at the girls "It's alright they're my brothers". "Liar you don't have any brothers" mana said looking at you. You just shook your head.

"What are you two doing here anyways?" you looking at them. "It was ran's idea say how much he missed you and stuff" rindou said looking at ran. "You too you were like 'I wonder how y/n's doing' and alot more" ran said glaring at rindou.

You couldn't help but giggle at them. "Y/n-chan don't giggle at them call the police" Luna said clutching your arm. "Okay stop telling her to call the police alright we're her brothers" Rindou said getting down to their height.

Mana slapped Rindou "Be quiet cotton candy hair". Ran was laughing at rindou's expression. "You too shut up you doll" luna said pointing at ran. You laughed at your brothers expression and the girls insults.

"Let's eat the pizza before it gets cold" you said walking over to the kitchen. You guys ate all the pizza. "Here" you said giving mana and luna packs of stickers. You pointed to your brothers.

"No if they come near me I'll break their bones" rindou said glaring at you. "What you scared?" you, Luna and mana asked in union. Ran and rindou started to run away from you.

You caught them and tied them up. "Wow this is how she repays us by tying us up" ran said shaking his head. "Be quiet you doll" mana said placing a sticker on his face. "Yes be quiet let the girls do their work" you said placing a sticker on rindou's face.

The girls spent the rest of the hour sticking stickers on your brothers. "This is why I won't have kids" ran said pouting. "Same big bro same" rindou said shaking his head.

"Y/n-chan we're done but we don't want them to take off the stickers can you take pictures of them?" Mana asked looking at you with pleading eyes. "Aww okay I'll take pictures for you" you took out your phone and took the pictures.

You showed the girls the pictures and untied your brothers. "Sorry not sorry" you said looking at your brothers. The girls went to watch cartoons on the tv. "Who do they belong to?" ran asked taking off a sticker.

"My friend I've tried kidnapping them for years now but nothing works against him" you said sighing. "No wonder you're a bad influence on them" rindou said looking at you. "Yeah whatever" you said getting up and going over to mana and luna.

"Do you want to go home or do you want to stay here for the night?" you asked looking at mana who was half asleep. "I want to stay" Luna said looking at you. "I'll ask mitsuya okay" you said patting their heads.

Y/n: Your sisters want to stay here for the night you okay with that
Mitsuya: Just give me them back tomorrow
Y/n: yayyy
Mitsuya: yeah whatever tell them I said goodnight and I love them
Y/n: Alright night mitsuya

"He said yes" you said looking at the girls. "Yayyy" they cheered running around the room. "So where do we sleep?" Ran asked looking at you. "I don't have spare rooms for no reason" you said looking at him.

"We're sleeping with y/n-chan" mana said hugging your waist. You giggled and helped the girls get ready for bed. "Night Y/n-chan" they said snuggling with your plushie. "Night luna and mana" you said kissing their foreheads.

You left the room and went to the living room to clean up. "Ya know you'll be a great mom" ran said helping you clean. "Yeah I know that I mean I do help take care of Mikey" you said looking at him.

"If you have kids please let them be boys because I don't want the idea of having nieces putting stickers on me" Rindou said doing the dishes. You smiled at them "We'll see about that".