Meeting

Mikey came to pick you up so you can go to the meeting. "I want to stay home" you said while holding on to couch. Mikey was pulling you off "You can come back home after".

You sighed in defeat and went to change. Once you changed Mikey drove you both to the hideout. "What's this meeting about anyways?" you asked poking Mikey.

He took your hand and went inside. You saw that only draken and mitsuya were there. "Hey guys" you waved at them and they waved back. Mikey sat down on some iron thing.

He patted a spot next to him telling you to sit next to him. You sat down next to him and laid your head on his leg. Mikey got a snack and started eating it. "You not going to share?" you asked.

He gave you some and patted your head. After awhile all of Toman's admins arrived. You were kinda shooked to see that hanma was a captain.

Mikey told you that hanma joined toman but never said anything about hanma having his own division and being the captain of it. The meeting started and things started off fine.

"As you all know Takemitchy was beaten by the leader of the black dragons. He committed violence knowing very well Takemitchy is our first division captain, which means this is a declaration of war" draken said looking seriously pissed.

"Cheeky fuckers let's stomp their asses" smiley smiled will ticked off. "We already crushed the black dragons once it'll be easy right?" Mucho asked. Bitch you weren't there so don't say we.

"We beat the ninth generation before...the tenth generation is completely different" mitsuya said. They all started to talk or argue about the black dragons and whose fault it was. Hakkai started to apologize and asked permission to leave Toman.

"Is it okay with you?" Mikey asked hakkai. "Stop right there I object!!" Takemitchy yelled gathering everyone's attention. "Takemitchy..." hakkai looked at Takemitchy.

"Mikey-kun take a minute to calm down and consider with a tasty snack" Takemitchy handed Mikey a dorayaki. "Don't want it" Mikey said throwing the dorayaki to the other side of the room.

Mikey got a little pissed and Draken scolded Takemitchy for interrupting the meeting. They all came to a decision that mitsuya will talk to the black dragons leader.

Mikey drove you back to your apartment. You ran off to your bed and sprawled out. "I missed my bed" you said sighing. "Stop being lazy" Mikey said pushing you around. You groaned and went around "I'm tired so shush".

He laid down next to you. "Baby y/n-chin" Mikey said smiling. You gave him a quick kiss and went to make lunch. You made lunch and ate it with Mikey. "I'm stuff" Mikey patted his stomach. You smiled at him and did the dishes.

"Want to take a nap?" you asked walking over to you room. "Right behind ya" he laid down on your bed. Mikey pulled you down on the bed and hugged your warm body.

"Big baby" you patted his head. "I'm your big baby" Mikey smirked at you. You blushed a bit and fell asleep. "So cute" Mikey drew circles on your back.