Silence Kills

Sometime had passed since Toman's unfriendly encounter with Tenjiku. You found yourself at Mikey's house. You walked around to the back and went in mikey's room.

You opened the door and saw Mikey, Draken and Takemitchi talking about something. "Good morning" you said walking in the room.

You didn't get a response from them. Rude much. You closed the door behind you loud enough for them to stop talking.

"Do you need something?" Draken asked looking at you. "Oh nothing at least I have manners unlike some people" you mummbled the last part. He rolled his eyes at you.

They went back to the conversation they were having. You sat down and listened to the conversation. They were busy talking about the black dragons and Tenjiku which wasn't anything new to you.

"I brought some tea" Emma said as walked in the room. You watched as she came over and placed the tea on the table. "Izana Kurokawa...just who is he?" Takemitchy asked.

"He's my big brother" Emma answered. "Well of course" you said. There was pure confusion on the boys faces. "Who is?" Mikey asked. "I said he's my big brother. Izana Kurokawa."

Mikey pointed to himself as the boys all said "Huh" in union. Draken and Takemitchi looked at Mikey. 

"Come on! I told you about him a hundred times Mikey! He's your half brother you know!" Emma scolded him. "Even I know that" you said shaking your head.

"You did?" Mikey asked utterly confused. "My last name used to be 'kurokawa' and I had an older brother with that name" Emma explained to them.

"Ah! Now I remember" Mikey lied. "Liar" you and Draken said looking at Mikey. Mikey gave you a certain look and you rolled your eyes at him.

Takemitchy asked her if she remembered anything about Izana. "I think he got along with big brother shin really well". "With shinichiro?" Mikey asked.

"Well yeah they got along" you said looking at the wall. Emma left the room and came back with a tin. It was full of letters from Izana. The boys began to read through the letters.

"I get it now. I'm going for some air" Mikey said leaving the room. You followed behind him. "You good?" you asked while watching him get on his motorcycle.

"If you're coming just come" you got on and wrapped your arms around his stomach. He drove off and didn't look at you. You leaned your head on his back as he drove.

You felt a tap on your hand. "We're here" you looked over his shoulder and saw the ocean. You removed your arms from around his stomach. Mikey got off the and walked over to the wall.

"Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?" you walked over to him. Mikey just stayed quiet and looked at the ocean. "Want to go get some takayki? My treat" you said poking his shoulder.

He glanced at you "I don't mind something to eat right now". You smiled and dragged him to a nearby stand and bought the takayki. "Why'd you even buy me takayki?" Mikey asked looking at you suspicious.

"You were being quiet and the silence was killing me so I had to get you to talk somehow" you said feeding him. "You really know me huh" he said while smiling.