Reunion

You got up the next morning and got ready for the day. You wore a bright orange and white sweatpants and hoodie with a vest under the hoodie. You ate breakfast and watched movies until noon. You went to the kitchen deciding on what to eat.

"I'll just go buy some ramen" you said. You put on your shoes and left the apartment. It wasn't a long walk to the convenience store. You got to store and bought what you needed.

You were walking out of the convenience store. "Ahhh!" you heard someone yelling nearby. You went towards the screaming and saw three guys in an alley.

One of them was on the ground screaming. The other one was holding the man's arm in his hand. The other was just standing watching. "I'm sorry I won't do it again!!" the man cried.

Damn he's a baby.

Crack!

The guy broke the man's arm. Without thinking you threw the cup of ramen at the guy. "What the-" all of them turned around to look at you. Two of them looked at you as if they saw a ghost.

"What are you doing breaking his bones?" you asked walking up to them. The guy with the blonde and blue hair stopped you from going any further. "Don't touch me!" you bit his hand "You damn brat!".

You pushed the one with twin braids off of the other man. "Are you ok?" you asked the man. "Are you crazy?" the man asked.

You slapped him "You guys can continue breaking his bones?". You got up ready to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" you sweat dropped. "Home so see ya!" you ran off.

You ran off to a park. You looked around and sat down on a bench. You're stomach grumbled. "Damn I'm hungry shouldn't have thrown the ramen". You leaned your head back and closed your eyes.

Suddenly you felt something on your face "Here you go" you heard someone say. You opened your eyes and screamed. You jumped up and whatever he had in his hand fell on top of your shirt.

"Hot!" you yelled jumping around taking off your hoodie. "Woah woah don't start stripping in public". "Shut up you perverts!" you yelled at them. You fixed your vest that was under the hoodie.

"How sad she calls her own brothers perverts" the one with the twin braids said while pouting. "What?" you asked. "Obviously she doesn't even remember us" the other said. "What are you talking about?" you asked walking over to the two.

"Well surprise we're your brothers!" you looked a little shocked. "Well what's your names?" you asked. "I'm Ran and he's Rindou" ran said smiling.

Hahaha

"I'm sorry but I have to do this" you said trying not to laugh. "Do what?" Rindou asked. "Dad ran away from home" you said in between laughs. "Hahaha" Rindou laughed "It wasn't funny". "I hate you both" ran said pouting. "I'm sorry I had too" you said holding your stomach.

"Anyways want to go shopping?" ran asked. You nodded and followed them to their bikes. "Why is it scratched?" you asked "The guy who's bone's I was breaking thought it was a good idea to scratch our motorcycles".

They got on and you got on with ran. They drove off to a really large mall. "Let's go!" ran said dragging us to the stores. You looked at Rindou who was sighing. "Ran let's dress Rindou up!" he glared at you "You little brat!".

After shopping with ran and rindou you were eating a taiyaki. "Let's dye your hair" Rindou said while tugging on it. "Yea she should match us" ran said dragging you to the salon.

"I don't care it's not my money your using" you mumbled. You decided to dye your hair (any color). After you dyed your hair they decided to leave. "See she looks like us with two different hair colors" ran said smiling.

"Well I had fun but now I'm sleepy" you said while holding both of their hands. Rindou tried to make you let go of his hand but you squeezed it tighter. "Let's go home then".

Time skip at Roppongi

"We're here" ran said getting off the motorcycle. You followed them inside. "Yawn damn I'm tired" you walked over to the couch and fell asleep. "Is she serious?" Rindou asked. "I'm as serious as can be" you sat up.

"Let's watch a movie" you said. They both came and sat down. Rindou put on the movie. Awhile in the movie "Ran since when did you turn into a doll" you commented. Rindou was fighting the urge to laugh.

After the movie Ran showed you your room. "It's your room you could do what you want with it" Rindou said. "Good night y/n-chan" ran and rindou said closing the door.

You laid down on the bed and looked over on the nightstand. It was a picture of you ran and rindou when you guys were young. "Wow that's a cute picture".

                                           ✿

Hey guys I'm starting school tomorrow. Luckily it's online but I may not be able to update daily I'll try my best to update as much as I can.
I was also in a bad mood this morning but after reading your comments I smiled so much my cheeks hurt. Thank you for the comments and votes.
See ya later and stay safe.
                                          ✿