Smile

You woke up around noon. You took a shower and changed. You looked at your phone and saw that Emma had left you some messages. I'll just check them later. You went to the kitchen and got a snack.

"Wow not even a hello or anything you just went straight to the kitchen" you turned around to see rindou watching you. You rolled your eyes "Shut up". You walked passed him and laid down on the couch.

"Where's ran?" you asked eating the snack. "The boss needed him for something he'll be back soon". "Boss?" you asked looking at Rindou. "We're in a gang to you idiot" he said. "Yooo I'm back" ran said smiling.

"Is your boss cute?" you asked. "What!?" you heard them asked. "Just asking what's so bad about that?" you shrugged. "Everything!" they yelled. "Alright no need to shout" you said rolling your eyes.

Rindou pinched the bridge of his nose "For your own safety just stick with Mikey ok". Ran nodded in agreement. Well I'm not going to listen.

"Why is your boss dangerous? Or is it that you think I'll get hurt" you asked. "Both!" ran said looking at you. "Well too bad I already get hurt around Toman" you said crumpling up the pack and throwing it at Rindou.

"No is no stick with Mikey" you sighed in defeat. You turned on the TV and watched movies with your brothers. "When are you going back home?" ran asked.

"Aren't I already home" you said focusing on the tv. "I meant when are you going back to Mikey?" he asked. "When he learns to stop shouting and punishing me" you said.

Rindou chocked on his popcorn and ran patted his back. "Not that kind of punish" you said trying to get their minds out of the gutter. "Well I think you should at least go check up on him" ran said handing Rindou a drink.

"He could survive without me" you smiled. "If you don't go back to him you can't visit us again" Rindou said. "Who said I'm leaving?" you asked confused.

"Y/n god damn Haitani-!" you stopped him "It's Y/n Sano" you smirked. Ran spat out his drink "What!?" they asked looking at you. "Just kidding but I do use the name Sano" you said clarifying it.

They just nodded and continued watching the movie. "Well that was a waste of time" you said rolling off the couch. "I'll be back I'm going to make a call" Rindou said and left the room. "Who does he talk to?" you asked remembering that he made a phone call last night.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out" you looked at him suspiciously. "Anyways time for you to go back to Mikey" Rindou said coming back. "But I don't want to go" you said looking sad.

Damn how can we say no if she's sad! They thought. "Well we could make you switch schools and everything but-" you looked at him "but?". "But Mikey needs you so we're carrying you back" Rindou finished off. "So up let's get you back to Mikey". You felt sad that you had to leave. You wanted to stay with them. "Fine I'll go" you said trying not to get even sadder.

They carried you back to your apartment. "I really didn't want to leave" you said looking at them. "Don't worry we'll come visit and you can come visit us alright" ran said giving you head pats.

"Promise?" you asked fighting back some tears. "Oh come on don't start with that promise thing" rindou said annoyed. "We promise right rindou" ran looked at Rindou "Yeah whatever".

"Don't be sad y/n-chan I promise we'll visit and you can visit so just smile alright" ran said in a comforting voice. "Yea being sad doesn't suit you" Rindou said disgusted. You giggled and smiled a small smile.

"Bye y/n-chan" ran waved and got on his motorcycle. "Bye y/n" rindou said getting on his motorcycle. "Bye guys" you waved at them and they drove off. You went in your apartment and laid down on your bed. "I miss them already" you cried.

Damn I never cried like this in awhile

Ran's pov

We got back home after getting y/n to her apartment. "Damn the house feels empty" rindou said. "Yeah to be honest I miss her already" I said walking over to the kitchen.

"Yea the house isn't as lively as it was when she's around" rindou said. "Always running around and making us laugh". "Damn I miss her" we said in union hanging our heads down.

Y/n's pov

I got up and washed my face. I decided to go take a walk to calm myself down a bit. I walked through a park and saw some children playing games. I smiled at them. They looked so happy.