Silent Treatment

You were laying in bed thinking about if to go to school or not. "I think I'll-" you were cut off by your phone ringing.

You picked it up and saw that it was Mikey calling you. You groaned and answered the phone.

"Y/n-chin are going to school today?"
"I don't know. Why do you need something?"
"Yes I'm going to be alone all day so I'll be bored but if I'm with you I won't get bored."
"Well too bad I'm busy."

You hung up immediately and got dressed for school. You left your apartment and walked to school.

If Mikey's going to be alone all day I better go to school and leave right before he comes.

Time skip at lunch

You were on the roof just relaxing when you heard the door open. You turned your head to the door only to see Mikey.

"There you are y/n-chin!" Mikey said with a cheeky smile. "I thought you were hiding from me... like you didn't want me to find you" he said while walking towards you.

"What do you need?" you asked looking back at the sky. "I'm bored so I want someone to talk to" he said sitting down next to you. "We'll have to talk later because I still have biology and chemistry".

"Eh you don't need to do those besides we already have enough chemistry and if you want we can do some biology~" he said while smirking at his last words.

This midget omg what is wrong with him

"Fine I'll go with you but we are not going to be doing anything biology" you said while walking. "Yayy!!" Mikey cheered.

You both were riding Mikey's motorcycle around for a while. He stopped at a cafe. "Mikey if you eat and fall asleep I'm leaving you there" you said walking into the cafe.

"Oh how mean looks like you didn't learn your lesson yesterday"you said while lightly pulling a strand of your hair.

The hell you can't say things like that in public!!

"Well let's order then we'll go find Ken-chin" he said while looking at the menu. "Draken probably ran away from you because your to annoying" you said not realizing you said that out loud.

"Suddenly I'm not hungry" you looked over at Mikey wondering why he changed his mind. He was looking at you like he was about to murder you. "You heard what I said didn't you?" you asked hoping that he'd say 'No'.

"So you think I'm annoying huh?". You looked away from him "Welllllll... yes". You looked up at Mikey and saw that he was looking hurt yet mad. "Let's go" he said coldly not even looking at you.

You felt your heart shatter and your soul leave your body. There was never once Mikey spoke to you so cold and not look at you.

You followed him outside. He got on his motorcycle and then you got on. The ride was dead silent. "Mikey?". He just stayed silent. "I'm sorry for what I said even though it's the truth I didn't want you to find out like that". He just stayed silent.

You guys arrived at the hideout and no one else was there. You looked at Mikey hoping he'd look at you but no he didn't.

You couldn't take the silent treatment anymore. "Mikey I'm sorry will you please forgive me I can't take the silent treatment anymore". He walked passed you and remained silent.

After awhile you got bored of thinking to make Mikey forgive you. I'm probably dead to him right now. "Mikey please forgive me I'll do anything!" you looked up and saw him sleeping.

You decided to message Emma. You took out your phone to message her but Mikey snatched your phone. "Give it back"you said while climbing on top of Mikey to get your phone.

He stood up and placed your phone a stack of boxes. "You know that neither of us can reach it now" you said trying to reach the phone.

You almost had the phone when Mikey pulled your leg and made you lose balance and fell on top of Mikey. He flipped you over you were now under him and his hands to the side of your head.

He smirked and brought his face closer to yours. You two were about to kiss. Click.

You both looked up and saw Toman's admins there. "Don't mind us continue what you were doing~" Emma said with a wink.

Mikey got off of you. "We weren't doing anything" you said getting up but you tripped and fell on top of Mikey. "Oooo~ not doing anything huh~".

You got off of Mikey and looked at Emma. She was showing them the pictures that she had taken of you two.

"Emma how long have you been here?" smiley asked. "Long enough to see the two of them almost kissing" she said rubbing her finger on her chin.

You were blushing. You looked over to Mikey and he was busy eating a taiyaki. You shook your head in disbelief. He looked at you then shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh and yea she's getting the silent treatment I don't why though?" Emma said completely confused. Mikey explained why he was giving you the silent treatment.

"Y/n how dumb can you be!!" they all said in union.