Truth or Dare

"I'm bored" you said to yourself as you scrolled through your phone looking for something to do. You were at Toman's hideout. Mikey and Draken weren't here and you'd usually annoying the hell out of those two.

"hey y/n" you looked up to see emma. "wanna play truth or dare?" she asked as if she had a plan. "sure" you replied with a bored tone. Normally you'd say no but because your bored you decided to do something.

"Ok good truth or dare?" emma asked "dare" you replied almost immediately. Emma had a smirk on her face.

"I dare you to hide all of mikey's snacks and hide it" with that her smirk grew into a wide grin.

"WHAT!?" you looked at her with a shocked face. The boys were looking at the two of you confused. She started to laugh "no I'm not going to do that choose another dare" "nope a dare is a dare"

Steal mikey's snacks and hide them what on earth is she thinking I'd die

Is she trying to kill me

"Emma are you trying to get me killed I mean it's snacks that belong to mikey MIKEYYY." You made sure to emphasize that 'mikey' part.

"Y/n I'm not trying to kill you if I was you'd be dead already" "wow" you said sarcastically

"besides he's not that scary and he wouldn't dare hurt you" she said with a smile. "eh easy for you live with him and how do you know that he doesn't hurt me"

"hmm but mikey would never hurt a girl?" she hummed in confusion. "Emma your brother throws pebbles at me". She was confused "well it's just pebbles it not like it's sharp or anything" you sighed in defeat. Then an idea came into my mind

"Truth or dare emma?" you asked while trying to hide your smile "oh dare" she replied without hesitation "I dare you to confess to Draken" you said with a smirk. With that emma fainted and her head landed on your lap. You obviously panicked thinking you killed her. Omg I killed emma now mikey is going to kill me you thought while internally screaming.

"Guys help me I think I killed emma" you said loud enough to get everyone's attention. The guys looked over at our direction with a shocked expression "What did you do to her?" they asked obviously you told them "I dared to confess to her crush but I think I killed her." Hearing what you told them they couldn't help but laugh.

"Eh why are you laughing do you know what will happen to me if mikey finds out that emma is dead and I caused her death!?" you said try to make up a lie good enough for mikey and draken to believe.

Smiley walked over to you and took emma and laid her down in a comfortable position. "Don't worry y/n emma's not dead she just fainted" he said in a calming voice which helped you calm down. You sighed in relief that you get to live for another day.