Prologue: Disastrous Delivery.

Wind caused the man's hair to sway, as he carried the basket to the tall building. The building was tall, and mostly made of glass, surrounded by a park. There was a road that surrounded the building, but it seemed quite empty. He crossed, walking slowly. People stared as he walked through the park, pointing and muttering. He was strange, different to the normal delivery people- wearing a scarab necklace and wearing summer clothes, even in the freezing winter. He wore sandals and a golden wristwatch. he held the basket tightly; a blanket covering the top of it. He, however, did wear dark sunglasses.

He walked closer to the entrance... one step, two step three. He took no notice of the surrounding people who were staring. He got to the glass sliding doors and waited for it to open. It opened. He walked through completely unfazed by all the strange people wearing full combat gear. It was strange, and they all seemed very injured, but he walked straight to the person by the elevator. He nodded.

'Do you have an appointment?' the elevator man asked

'Tell the boss I have the.... package' the man replied.

The elevator man muttered something in another language into his walkie talkie. The elevator door opened, the inside was shiny and played bland music. He walked in, gesturing for the man to follow. He looked around the room and nodded at someone in a wheelchair. He walked into the elevator. The door closed.

'you have the package?' the elevator man asked.

'Yes, it's all here. Where is the boss?' he froze in his place, a dagger sticking out of his chest.

'Good work my friend' elevator man took the basket and looked inside... a sleeping baby was inside. The elevator man smiled 'this will do right...'

The door opened. He walked in slowly. carrying the basket.

'He has been delivered- we have the boy'

'How was it?' a mysterious person asked.

'Easy enough, he trusted me' the elevator man laughed deeply and evilly.

'Now, now my friend. He is completely fine. We know who he is, don't we.'

The elevator man nodded 'yes yes we do. He is essential in our plan.'

The voice laughed similar to elevator man. The light switched on, a masked person sat behind a desk on the far end of the room. The were huge glass windows behind them, with classical wall designs and antique lights on every other tile of the ceiling.

'come now, give me the child' the voice said- it seemed to be coming from the masked person.

'Yes sir.' he walked forward and handed over the basket. 'How long must I wait... and how do I wait'

The masked person grinned, and flipped a switch. 'We use experimental cryogenic chambers! I, obviously, don't. I watch, in the background, making sure it all goes to plan' a door swung open, 'go in' he said to the elevator man.

The man walked towards it. 'How lo-' the door closed him in.

The masked person laughed 'lets see, did he do as he was told?' they lifted the blanket. The basket was empty. He growled and looked over at the wall. He flipped a switch, and the wall lifted- revealing a lot of pods, each containing a different person. 'This... this family is full of failures! No one did anything right!' he shouted.

The elevator door opened. The wrongly-dressed man walked in, bleeding and in pain 'you will never find the boy. He's hidden and safe from... from you! I will protect him myself if I have to.' He pulled out a button. 'Never EVER threaten the lives of the people I know.' he said angrily. 'I'll train him, protect him, get him ready to fight you- no... KILL you!' he grinned 'now... goodbye old friend' he said, walking towards the window.

The masked person stood up. 'I have an army, I shall win! You... have no c-' they saw the man's scarab necklace 'Oh- what is that!' they walked closer.

The man's necklace buzzed, 'yes, yes, I know my friend' the man muttered to it. He walked towards the masked person, his outfit changing to a dark cloak and black trousers. 'Yea? And we have me' he said as a sword formed into his hand. The man continued walking...

'Then we fight' the masked person stood up, and pulled a sword from the wall.

They fought, the sound of metal clashing on metal echoed around the room. The masked person's sword was knocked out of their hand, flying towards the window as it flew out, causing a giant hole. The man pulled out a dagger and stabbed it into the masked person's hand, causing him to dangle from the wall. 'Let me down! Let me dooown! I will lure the child here, I will kill him! I- I will-' he shouted as the man walked towards the hole in the glass. He dangled from there, and looked at the chambers 'who should I send' he muttered.

The man smiled 'When your friends wake up, tell them Who sent you!' he dived out backwards as the building erupted into flames.

The masked person shouted their name and clicked their fingers 'Great Lord of War!' before being silenced by the flames...