There's A Mystery Behind My Feet

Start from the beginning

Axis: you know, you are great actor... But Alas!!! That trick didn't work on me.... You think I don't know about Namjoon's disorder....

Hearing that jungkook whole face became pale... Shit!!!! How did he know about that??? His eyes pupils are shaking thinking about the worst possiblity of his end.....

Axis: you know I really admired you my biggest ace because of strong will of revenge.... I admire you more than Jimin as he is a attention seeker.... But he did his work well..... I waited for you to come to me and said about his disorder but you didn't....... I feel betrayed.... And as I give punishment who try to betray me but as you have a urgent thing to do... I am letting you for a while......

And with that he stepped back as his men left him and go to their boss side.... And he started to get out of the room but before he leave he said something to jungkook....

Axis: do your job well, Jungkook if you don't want your head beheaded with Namjoon as well.......

And with that he left the room as Jungkook stared at his disappearing figure.......

Jungkook: who the hell are you?????

Author pov

As Namjoon  stopped his car in near the deep forest and get out of the car wearing a mask..... He slowly started to go deep in the forest and stopped near a gate..... This place isn't in the map of the south Korea as this place is hidden and this place is created by his grandfather then his father got the inheritance of it then namjoon got it from his father by assassin of his own father... He use this hidden empire to kill his own father and then became godfather of this underground mafia Business....

The guard of the gate seeing him gasps and opened the gate of the dark world... He smirked as once in a time he need to use his code word to get into this as a trainee but  now he is walking there as a owner..... The guards are shocked seeing him after a long time..... They never thought the president of South Korea, who was once a normal trainee became something that no one can in here.... But they didn't know that his father and his grandfather is the owner of it as they never stepped in there but he is Kim Namjoon man.... He was not afraid of anything.....

After getting in there he get inside the large mansion as he can hear gasping sounds... People are seeing the most shocking thing they ever saw.... They would have never imagined he would step his foot in here as nobody like this living torture hell....

He goes to up using elevator and goes to the room that no one is allowed to go other than the owner of this place.....

He goes there and saw outside the door Jungkook is standing there waiting for him to come....