Chapter 7 || Museum

(A/N Note: This chapter is just gonna be full of fluff, enjoyy~!)

(Look at this picture of hellie she's so gorgeoussss ⬆️ also, you can listen to the song above while reading <33)

Your POV

It was bright when I wake up, I reached to my side but it was cold. It confuse me for a minute, Helena was there last night. I was too tired to even speak so I didn't look out for her by screaming. I spent the next 15 minutes laying in bed gathering my energy up. After that, I got up and opened the bedroom door. The whole hallway smells like bacon, I can hear sizzling sounds from the kitchen. 

Helena was definitely cooking. I slowly walk to the kitchen without making any noise. I decided maybe I should give her a lil scare. I walked behind her and slither my arms around her waist. 

She jumped but after she noticed me, she calmed down a lot. "Y'know you should stop scaring me or else you're gonna give me a heart attack some day," She joked. "Sorry~" I whispered.

I was about to take my arms away but accidently hit the hot pan on the stove with my index finger. I winced in pain of the burn sting that comes a second later. Helena quickly turned around and examined the burn mark. "Oh dear- You should be careful!" She scolded me. She rushed me to the sink, dragging my hand with her and run cold water over it.

It burns, but it's not bad. I can see the scar forming on my index finger but I didn't care. No matter how much she scolded me, I know deep down she cared a lot about me. She was a sweet person. A caring one. She took some cooling cream and rubbed it slowly to my burn mark.

After she makes sure i'm alright, she sat my down on the kitchen counter. While, she plates the bacon and eggs. I was about to take the plate from her hand when she took it away from my reach.

"Aa-a-a" She told me, She grab a fork, and start to pick the food up. "pSShhHH Airplane is coming!" She said in a childish voice. I opened my mouth and she placed the food in my mouth. It was delicious. She treats me like i'm 3 years old but I'm definitely not complaining about it. I love getting babied by Helena. 

After breakfast, Helena put the dishes in the dishwasher (I totally didn't just about to put 'dishcleaner' because i forgot the name XD) not allowing me to do anything with my hand. 

She helped me get down from the counter, and carefully took my hand to the bedroom. We cuddled for about an hour. It was nice but I was getting bored since we're not actually doing anything. We don't have any plans for today. An Idea cross my mind.

"Honey?" I started.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Since we got nothing to do today.. I was wondering if you want to go to a museum with me? I heard a new museum opened. I wanted to visit there but I got no one to go with me.. So would yo want to go?" 

I can feel her smiling before saying, "Of course."

"I'm gonna shower," I got up and was about to go to the bathroom, I stopped dead on my tracks on the bathroom door frame before continue saying, "You're not gonna join me?"

Trust me- you've never seen helena dashed to the bathroom. She was definitely waiting for me to ask her that. (THIS IS JUST FLUFF OK) 

I got inside and started taking off my clothes, I can see helena staring at me on the mirror. I turned around quickly. "Caught you staring."

Her face went red, "Well- I can't help it" She giggled. I laughed seeing her face went red. I walked to the shower and set the water temperature. Not long after that, helena joined me and hugged me from behind. Her bear chest on my back feels comforting for some reason.