Chapter 3 || Giselle

Please take a minute to admire the photo. 😂😂😂

Your POV

I woke up early in the morning. Without an alarm, which is very unlike me. I look around, and for a second I forgot where I was.

I look to my left to see Helena hugging my body like a pillow. She was so peaceful, I didn't want to wake her up. Her eyes was puffy yet she still look ethereal. Deep down, I knew I should prepare some Aspirin and water for her to wake up. She drank the whole wine yesterday.

I still can't wrap my head around what happened last night. 'Why was she drinking?' is all i can think about.

I managed to exchange my body with a pillow so she will sleep thinking i'm still there with her. I head to the kitchen, to get her aspirin. I look in a few drawers and found it. I went back to the room to see Helena still hugging the pillow. I quietly put the aspirin and a glass of water in the nightstand beside her.

I went back outside to prepare some breakfast. I decided to go with pancakes and orange juice. I hope she will like it.

was in the middle of cooking the pancakes, when I heard someone scream my name.

"Y/N?!"

I knew it was Helena. As much as I want to come and get her myself, I can't. I'm cooking, I don't want to accidently burn the house down.

"Helena! I'm in the kitchen" I shouted from the kitchen still cooking and flipping pancakes.

I heard someone walking towards the room, I didn't take my focus away from the pancakes though. It was silent for a moment, Then I hear soft sniffles.

I turned around to see Helena crying.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly as I walked fast towards her.

"I thought you left," She mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around her as she burried her face in my neck. "I would never do that. You were so peaceful so I didn't want to wake you up. C'mon- Wipe those tears away and eat breakfast"

I took her hand and make her sat on the stool. I served the pancakes, and we ate in silence. I stole a glance here and there to make sure she stopped crying.

I wanted to ask about what happened last night.. but I knew it's a bit early to ask that. I don't want her to get emotional again, so I didn't.

"Today is a beautiful day.. You wanna maybe go on a picnic outside?" I started

"Of course but isn't it a bit risky? the whole paparazzi thing?"

"who said we're going outside there? I meant more like the backyard." I look over to her with a smile.

Her eyes lit up as I finished my sentence, she nodded and hurried to change. She was like a toddler, so adorable.

I washed the dishes and went to go change. I took a few poetry books with me so I can maybe read to her. When i got outside, She was already preparing the picnic. The food is in a basket, and the picnic rug was already set. It was magical.

I smiled seeing the sight. I only knew Helena for a week or two, yet I feel like i've known her for years. I leaned against the tree, admiring her. She was too focused preparing she didn't noticed I was standing beside her.

"Boo."

She screamed and jumped atleast 1 feet in the air. "Merlin y/n- Was that necessary?" she shouted at me still shocked as she put her hand on her chest.

I laughed so hard to the point I shed a tear. I didn't know a simple 'boo' can scare the shit out of her.

She glared at me annoyed and crossing her arms. "Oh c'mon. That was hilarious" I said still laughing.

She looked away trying to hide the smile that's creeping up on her face. I sat down, and patted the spot beside me. She sat down and layed her head on my lap.

"Still mad at me, princess~?" I mocked

She scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully. "How about I read you some poems as an apology?" I asked

She nodded. I opened the book, and look through the pages to find the perfect poems to read.

I came across one and started reading it to her.

"I met a woman.

Her words as beautiful as a sunset,
Her eyes as mysterious as the night.

She chased the prettiest stars,
And caught them like fireflies.

She stared at me with wonder
as I'm made of daylight."

I glance over at Helena who's eyes were closed. Yet, she was smiling. I didn't want this feeling to end. I decided on reading another few poems.

The rest of the day we just layed in the couch, watching movies and just enjoy each other's presence.

I was in the middle of watching a movie, when my phone rang.

'Dad'.

'Dad? Why is he calling me? It's not often he called without a reason.' I thought to myself.

I answered.

"Hey dad." I started

"Hey sweetheart, I was wondering if you can come home tonight. I need you to meet someone." He said

"Of course, I'll be there in a bit."

I hung up, and Helena look at me confused. I explained to her about the situation and left her house.

As i arrived in the driveway, I noticed a car. It was a Black Range Rover car. I didn't know anyone with that car.
I got inside and saw my dad sitting on the living room with a very preppy blonde girl. Her back was facing me so i couldn't quite recognize who it was.

"Hello father," I said as I walked towards the living room.

"Aaa.. y/n. Look who's here to visit," My dad pointed at the woman.

She turned around and that's when I saw her.

"Giselle?!" I said almost shouting.

Her soft blue eyes, and her beautiful long platinum blonde hair.. She didn't change.

A/N HEREEE! Yes- I haven't done a cliffhanger in awhile.
I think i'll be posting atleast 1 chapter per day on this story. My motivation is through the roof lately.

I hope you like itttt and also don't forget to vote!! <3