"Thank you." Dru smiled in return.

"Is she allowed to leave now?" Draco asked, rudely, making Dru shoot him a sharp glare.

"Yes, she's fine to leave. Just keep drinking water, please. Your body needs it." Susan told her and she nodded, hopping down off the bed. "Here. Take this. It'll help with the healing." Susan handed her a small vile and Dru gulped it down within a second. "She's probably going to be a bit off for the day, so just keep an eye on her. Side effects of the potion." Susan muttered to Draco, who nodded, and then grabbed onto Dru's hand, intertwining his fingers with hers, and led her outside. He stared down at her, as she took in a breath of fresh air and still held his hand, going in front of him walking backwards.

"Tell me the story of us." She asked, in an oddly good mood.

"Those healing potions really have you feeling good, don't they?" He asked with a sly smirk.

"I feel like I'm walking on clouds." She smiled, in a childlike manner.

"What do you want to know?" He smiled in return, feeling warmth heat up his cold body. She was a light in his darkness, and it felt like pure happiness being in her presence.

"Everything." She skipped a little, pulling him toward her. "How did we meet?"

"We were both put into Slytherin."

"Well, duh, I could have told you that." She rolled her eyes. "But how did we become a thing?"

"A thing?" He smirked at her. She nodded, feeling the high of whatever potion Susan had given her. "It started when we were first years honestly. You just couldn't resist me. Kind of annoying, actually." He smirked again.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes, laughing at his ego.

"We were all friends. You and Pansy became really close the second you realized you'd be sharing a room together. Pansy was practically obsessed with you. And honestly, you were actually the first person she told that she liked other girls. And then Theo, had a little crush on you for a minute, but I shut that down quick."

"Gross." Dru shuddered. Theo was an attractive man, but she absolutely was not interested, because in her eyes, only Draco could fulfill that place in her life.

"You and I were inseparable, to say the least. We didn't exactly express our feelings to one another until the end of fourth year and then fifth year we pretty much made it official. But, we sat next to each other every class, and as we got older, we'd sneak off to the room of requirement late at night."

"The what?" She asked.

"It's a hidden room. Nevermind that. But we were practically together for nearly 6 years. Except you did leave me for a few months and started hanging around the Weasley twins." He groaned with an eye roll.

"Why did I leave you?" She asked a question he was not wanting to answer.

"You have to understand, I wasn't always the kindest to others, Dru. Let alone half-bloods and mudbloods."

"Hermione says that's a derogatory term." She looked at him, knowingly. He chuckled to himself.

"I could be a prat. And you didn't always like that. Especially because you were friends with practically everyone, including the people I didn't like. You had a tendency to put me in my place. And one day, you were sick of it all. Then, sixth year, we returned to Hogwarts for school, and I had changed. You noticed it. You noticed my comments were kept to myself and I wasn't who I once was and you were the first person to approach me about it. We reconciled on the couch in the common room. If you know what I mean." He winked at her and she blushed. "But you were there for me when I needed someone the most. I had become a death eater before any of our friends and I had a task that was tearing me apart."

"What was it?" She wondered.

"I'll tell you another time. Let's stick to the good stuff for now." He kissed the top of her head as they walked further on into the woods.

"I wish I could remember." She sighed, as the two sat themselves under a tree and she rested her head on his shoulder, playing with his fingers.

"Believe me, so do I. But I'll make sure you do." He promised. "Our story was a beautiful one."

"And it's not going to end here." She told him, as a matter of factly. Draco felt his nerves rise in his body as he wanted to tell her that he loved her. But he didn't want to make this harder for her. He had loved her since they were children, and all that love was back coursing through his entire body, it was hard to keep it bottled inside. But it was too soon for her, he thought. She needed more time to accept it all and that would be a lot to take in, even if she knew deep down to her core that she had loved him too.