"Does it really come as a surprise for a son to visit their father in a time like this?" Draco's voice was quiet, powerless. Funny how even after all these years and everything that's happened, he was still weak when it came to Lucius Malfoy. Lucius's eyes narrowed as he stared at his son. Maybe it was embarrassment for the fact that his own son had outranked him, maybe it was the fact that Draco reminded him a lot of himself, only a better version. Or maybe it was that every time he saw his son, he could only see Narcissa. Whatever it was, Lucius found it so hard to look him in the eye without feeling angry.

"Well, I appreciate the visit." Lucius reached over, retrieving the Daily Prophet, indicating he wanted his son to leave. Draco stared another moment, before hesitantly walking out of the room. He passed Weezey, and let himself out the front door, apparating into the city of London.

His next stop, was another visit to a family member he hadn't seen in some time. He knew she moved around a lot to ensure her safety, but she always sent him an owl of the current address she'd be residing in. Before he could even knock, the door unlocked from the inside and only half a face peered out at him. He looked down at the small child with a smile. "Draco!" The boy shouted in excitement before widening the door. Draco stepped in, closing the door behind him.

"Hello, Teddy." He smiled at the boy again, picking him up for a hug and carrying him into the living room and sitting on the sofa. "I brought you something," Draco began, pulling out a small box from his pocket. Teddy beamed with excitement as he opened it quickly and nearly jumped for joy when he saw the contents inside.

"How did you find one?" He shouted, not being able to wipe the smile off his face.

"I know some people." Draco smiled back. Teddy's gaze shifted behind him and he ran to the figure who was approaching.

"Grandma, look what Draco brought me! It's a chocolate frog!" He pulled it in view.

"Wow! Did you thank Draco for the kind gift?" The woman asked the boy.

"Thank you, Draco!" Teddy said before waltzing off to another room. Draco stood, looking at her and feeling sorrow fill his body.

"Aunt Andromeda." Draco bowed his head in greeting. "I'm sorry for your loss." Was all he seemed to be able to say.

"Oh, sweetie, it was a greater loss for you." She walked to him and wrapped her arms around the man she still saw as a boy. "What brings you here to see me, Draco?" She asked, seriously, as the two took a seat once again.

"I just—," he paused for a moment, "I just needed to make sure you were doing alright. I know it's been a while since I've been able to see you,"

"Oh, my love, it's okay. You're going through a lot, I understand." She assured him, staring at the solemn man, who was looking down at his hands in his lap. "You know, your mother was an amazing woman. We had our differences, but she loved you more than anything in this twisted world, Draco. She never wanted this life for you but there was only so much she could do." She placed her hand on his, in comfort. He nodded, feeling a tear trickle down his cheek and quickly wiping it away. Andromeda knew she needed to change the subject. "How has America been treating you?" He chuckled a little.

"It's America." He shrugged. "It's uneventful, but I uh," he stopped himself, clearing his throat, "I met someone, actually." Her head perked up and her eyebrows raised.

"Oh? What's she like?" She smiled.

"She's— she's amazing." He nodded. "She's been through some dark stuff so it's almost refreshing to relate in a fucked up kind of way."

"I'm happy for you, Draco." Andromeda smiled, knowing he deserved some sort of happiness. Especially now.

"And she knows. She knows about me. Of course she was fucking petrified at first, but she's seeming to understand it now. Dru's just that kind of person." Her smile faded, as she inched closer to him, eyes widening.

"Dru?" She asked.

"Dru Scott. Well, Drusilla Scott, but she—,"

"Hates her full name." Andromeda muttered, cutting him off by taking the words from his mouth.

"How did you—?" He scrunched his face, taken back.

"I should have known this could happen. Of course you two would somehow find your way back to one another." She stood from her seat and paced briefly, before hurrying to the cabinet in the corner of the room, beginning to dig through one of the drawers.

"What do you mean back to one another?" He stood up, confusion rattling him to his core. Andromeda pulled out a small vile and rushed back to him, placing it in his hands and holding onto them still.

"Draco, there's something I've hidden from you. It's quite a long story, but I had to. I need you to take one drop of this. Only one, and you will know everything, I swear to you." She insisted, but Draco wasn't sure if he liked this sick feeling he felt in the pit of his stomach.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's just something a close friend of mine came up with. Please, trust me." She begged. He had to now. He had to learn the truth and she always knew this day would come, she had only hoped it would have been once Voldemort would be defeated. That was always the plan. Voldemort is gone, and she could give him the vile. But these years grew colder and longer, and now, she had no choice.

He stared at her for a moment, before sitting back down and taking a look at the clear, crystal-like liquid within the vile. With a few worries in his mind, he pulled the cork out and dripped a single drop onto his tongue. Andromeda watched intently, as his eyes closed and he leaned back, finally learning the truth. After a couple of minutes, his eyes snapped open and he looked to her, completely shocked by this revelation.

"Ophelia—?" Was all he could manage to say.