Draco trailed a hand from her stomach and started gripping at her breast, as a moan escaped her lips and into his mouth. Dru knew she shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she was, all considering, but she quickly put that thought out of her mind and focused on Draco's attention to her. He quickly lifted her shirt off of her body, in a quick motion. He then yanked her bra down, sliding it just above her belly button, to take a hardened nipple into his mouth. His fingers crept down her abdomen, and into her pants, and without being able to control them, they thrusted into her wet core. Dru immediately had a reaction, as she began moaning and bucking into Dracos erection. Draco released her nipple from his mouth and looked up at her while his fingers edged at a brutal pace. "Shh, baby girl. You don't want to wake them up and have them hear how you moan for me, now do you?" This only caused Dru to flush red with more arousal as she shook her head no, looking up at Draco with almost a pout.

"Isn't there some sort of silencing spell you could do?" She pleaded, fighting the urge to hold back another moan.

"Where's the fun in that love?" Dru had enough, as she flipped him over and onto his back. Straddling Draco's thighs, she moved down and made quick work of unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along with his briefs. His throbbing erection sprang free smacking his stomach, and the tip dripping with pre-cum. Dru looked down and licked her lips, eagerly. He was huge, there was no denying that, and for a brief moment she wondered how he would manage to fit inside of her. But a fleeting thought, was all it was, and she reached down, placing the tip of his hard cock in her mouth, which emitted a deep moan from Draco.

She gradually took more and more of him into her mouth and used her hand to stroke what didn't fit. "Fuck, love, just like that." Draco said in a deep, hoarse voice, that sent chills down her spine. This only encouraged Dru to put in more of an effort, which resulted in Draco pulling her up and grumbling, "You're going to make me cum and I actually plan on cumming in you tonight." He flipped them over so he was on top again and lined himself up with Dru's tight entrance. Her eyes met with his. A slight feeling of fear washed over her, but his reassuring eyes, calmed her nerves. Slowly, he went in, inch by inch, when about halfway in he stilled and cupped her chin in his hand forcing her to look at him. "Are you alright? Would you like for me to stop, love?" He whispered sweetly. With a small smile, she forcefully grabbed him and pressed her lips against his once again, before pulling away.

"I would like for you to fuck me, Draco." His eyes narrowed, and cock flinched with anticipation. This is all the encouragement he needed, as he thrust the rest of the way in, immediately setting a brutal pace. He lifted her legs up putting them on his shoulders. Quickly, he discovered a place that had Dru crying out, and clearly not caring about anyone hearing her at this point. She felt Dracos thrust start to get sloppy, signaling that he would cum soon. Her pelvic walls began to tighten, even though her orgasm never came, but Draco could feel this sensation which caused him to release himself within her. His eyes grew wide in a panic as he rolled off of her, not wanting to make eye contact. "I am so sorry." His words felt sharp. "That has never happened to me before," Draco said shaking his head with his face buried in his hands.

"You've never had an orgasm before?" She almost mocked him, but was attempting to make light of the situation.

"Not that fast, no." He could feel his face heat up with embarrassment. This was not how he wanted their night to go, let alone their first time together.

"You think it's a shame you came quickly?" She sat up, leaning against him, with a smirk. "Draco, it's flattering! It means I'm doing something right." She shrugged.

"And clearly I am not." He muttered, wanting this nightmare to end and acknowledging the fact that she did not finish.

"Jesus, Draco, do you even know how hard it is for a woman to actually reach a climax with a man? I mean, hell, we do better off by ourselves with things like vibrators or our pillow. Trust me, it's not uncommon." She laughed, trying to get him to realize that girls were very, very different than men when it came to sex. His gaze snapped to hers, and he looked at her lips which were still curled in a coy smile at him. She didn't know it, but even with Draco being a man now, he still had the stubbornness of the boy he once was. And he didn't like to not achieve something. Especially when it came to pleasing a woman. "I assure you, it was great for me."