98. He Likes Chu Xiao

Start from the beginning

What's more, he'd been so dull and confused these past few days. Was he stupid? Why didn't he go directly to Chu Xiao and get him?

Thinking of this, Ling Fan suddenly had a trace of possessiveness in his eyes.

Yes, get him!

This was what he wanted to do the most right now.

Don't tell him it was against morals or integrities, he Ling Fan didn't need those things.

He would never let it go of what belonged to him. What he liked, then find a way to get it. That was the principle that Ling Fan had set for himself after being reborn.

It was fine if he hadn't realized his true thoughts before. Now, since he was sure he liked Chu Xiao, then...of course, he had to find a way to make him his...

Having made this clear, Ling Fan cured his lips happily. At the same time, a thought flashed across his eyes.

If Chu Xiao was here now, he would find that the innocent and naïve old comrade’s expression on Ling Fan's face was finally replaced was a kind of bad smile.

As for now, he’d better go to look for Chu Xiao…

Anyway, regardless of whether it was Chu Xiao's company, the secret meeting place at Sleepless Night, or even Chu Xiao's residence, he knew where all those places were. It was easy for him to create an ‘encounter’ with the other side, right?

Moreover...It had been a long time since he saw him. He realized that he missed him a little already.

However, Ling Fan was not the only one who was thinking of the other side now.

In the conference room at Sleepless Night

"Boss? Uh…Boss? "

"What?"

"Ahem...I mean, boss, what do you think about the proposal I just reported?" Seeing that the boss finally responded to him, Rong Hua was so moved that he was nearly crying and quickly asked what he wanted to ask.

However…

How many times had the boss ignored them today?

Deep down, Rong Hua couldn't help complaining.

12 Times.

Chen Feng, who had just returned, silently wrote this number.

Holy crap, 12 times, and that was just today, not this week!

If it wasn't for his cowardice, Rong Hua really wanted to take their boss to the hospital for a full body check. How did he feel that their boss had become abnormal since he came back? Especially at normal lives…

So, what happened to their boss during the previous month?

Rong Hua threw his enquiring eyes at Chen Feng and Lin Tianchen beside him. One of them found the boss and the other took the boss back. So they should know something, right?

But the truth would let Rong Hua down.

After receiving Rong Hua's enquiring eyes, Lin Tianchen just shrugged, and Chen Feng... naturally looked away.