94. Pain All Over

Start from the beginning

"Why are you holding it in? You didn't look like this yesterday either." So… uh, isn’t it too…

Ling Fan raised his eyebrows, but behind Chu Xiao, he couldn't help but smile.

"Shut up! Don't mention what happened yesterday to me!

Damn it…

The little regret he had in his life was almost used up in front of Ling Fan. And now, what he regretted most was why he drank the alcohol Ling Fan gave him yesterday. And, and, he even asked Ling Fan not to stay! In the end, he even didn't stop the other side from doing whatever he wanted to him!

This was the biggest mistake he had ever made in his life…

As if understanding Chu Xiao's thoughts, Ling Fan's mouth suddenly curved again. He deliberately leaned closer to Chu Xiao's ear and said, "What I did yesterday was with your permission."

"You…" After a pause, Chu Xiao added, "I was drunk…"

"But you quite enjoyed it, didn't you?" Ling Fan raised his eyebrows.

“No!” This word was almost squeezed through Chu Xiao's teeth.

"But your performance yesterday told me that you did."

"That was because of the drug…" Chu Xiao closed his eyes and said with a guilty voice.

As for whether it was really because of it, perhaps only he himself knew.

Oh, no, Ling Fan obviously knew too...

"Hehe, really..." Ling Fan chuckled and said casually.

Was it like that?

Of course not.

He made the drug himself. How would not be clear of its effect? Forget about this. The two of them had lived together for almost a month. Almost every time Chu Xiao had a drug attack, he was always by his side. He was so crystal clear about how he performed.

As for Chu Xiao's reaction yesterday...

It had nothing to do with the drug at all.

And, not just last night…

In other words, the efficacy of the drug in Chu Xiao's body should have worn off.

At that thought, a trace of disappointment flashed across Ling Fan's eyes, but deep inside, he felt much more at ease…

"I'll go make some breakfast. You sleep for a little more…" As he said this, Ling Fan put on his clothes and got out of bed.

Chu Xiao was stunned when he heard this.

"Aren’t you going to school?" It should be Monday today...

"No," Ling Fan answered faintly. Obviously, he had already decided to skip school.

Originally, it was not some news for him to not go to school occasionally, especially after Chu Xiao came.

Of course, there was one more important reason-the three day limit Chu Xiao told Chen Feng was today.

At that thought, Ling Fan's eyes flashed, but he soon regained his composure.