88. Touch His Taboo

Start from the beginning

Moreover, he also knew another thing. Their boss didn’t like intimacy, especially when he was sleeping. If there was another person around, he would stay highly alerted.

So…their boss hadn't slept in the past month?

But it didn't look like…

He looked at their boss, neither thinner nor haggard, totally unlike he hadn't eaten well or slept well.

On the contrary, the boss looked very good.

If using one objective to describe him, that was… uh…

Quite nourishing?

This word suddenly flashed across Chen Feng's mind.

Suddenly, Chen Feng's eyes widened when he saw some red marks on Chu Xiao's neck.

What was that?

No, there was no such possibility.

Chen Feng instinctively shook his head when he thought of that possibility and denied this ridiculous idea.

Probably bitten by mosquitoes? Or this place was too nasty and small. It might have been contaminated with some dirty things and had some allergic reaction…

Mm, that's right, it must be like that...

On one side, Chen Feng finally succeeded in brainwashing himself in his heart, but on the other side, the moment he noticed his subordinate’s gaze, Chu Xiao's cold face suddenly flashed a trace of unnaturalness.

Then he instinctively glanced at the ‘arch-criminal’ sitting on the sofa.

If it wasn't for the fact that he had seduced the other side yesterday, he would have suspected that Ling Fan did it on purpose.

In fact, Ling Fan really did have a bit of intentional thinking--deliberately leaving his own marks on him.

After receiving Chu Xiao's gaze, Ling Fan raised his eyebrow and walked up to Chen Feng.

"Although you are not welcomed here, since you are here, you are my guest. Would you like some water?" Ling Fan asked in a deep voice, and at the same time perfectly blocked Chen Feng's gaze towards Chu Xiao's neck.

"No need!" Chen Feng replied coldly.

"I came to pick up my boss. As for you...If you're smart enough, maybe you'll get a reward." After all, in the boss’ current state, this little bastard should have helped their boss a lot. More importantly, the boss's attitude towards him was too good. For a while, he couldn't figure out how to deal with this little bastard who knew something.

"So… is this a threat?" Ling Fan picked his eyebrow.

As soon as Ling Fan said this, before Chen Feng could react, Luo Li, who had been taken as air, finally couldn't hold it back.

"Ling Fan, don't be rude!" Luo Li said with a stern attitude as if he was a teacher.

When he heard Luo Li's words, Ling Fan raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.