(dbz+ninjago)react to leon future as...

(this takes place during sam book a different time,when the kids are still young,and leon is still a 1 year old baby

to some people,leon is an oc and the grandson of vegeta and goku,there together in this au,and this isnt in the au

this is just a what if)

goku:'smiles at his kids,he chuckles as the kids were playing'

leon:'coos,he crawls over to goku with a smile on his face'

goku:'picks up leon and hugs his grandson'

leon:'giggles innocently'

then all of a sudden they were in a theater.

goku:'holds all his kids and his grandkids close to him'

vegeta: where the h### are we?!

sam: daddy im scared!

go: me to!

liz:'holding onto goku leg'

words: hello everyone! your here to react to the future! most importantly leon future!

liz: leon future?

leon:'coos innocently'

goku: come on guys,lets watch it.

vegeta: yes,and besides we had nothing else to do anyway.

soon everyone sits down and look at the screen.

words: by the way! leon has a different name in the future!

everyone:'getting more curious'

leon:'gets lost one day,he whimpers in fear,shaking in the cold'

goku:'gasps'oh my god......

leon:'blinks his eyes innocently'

(yup! in this what if! leon future is as morro! i got the inspiration from videos and morro hair,leon has black hair and a green streak in it,by the way in the beginning they didnt hear wu saying before he became a evil spirit,by the way i will put morro instead of leon,to show this is future leon)

it first shows a young wu finding a young morro eating out of a trash can,it shows wu taking morro in.

goku: atleast someone is taking care of him.

vegeta: ya......

sam: he doesnt have a tail!

veggie: and looks like a lego.

words: he got transported to another word,it changed his apperance a bit.

go: i guess that makes sense.

it shows wu training morro,and discovering that morro could control the wind as he used it to fly a kite.

bulma: thats amazing!

leon:'giggles'

then it shows wu thinking morro was the green ninja,shocking the other ninjas who was there listening.

vegeta: he isnt a ninja,he is a proud sayain warrior!

leon:'giggles'

it shows what happened to morro after wu told him he could be the green ninja,he wanted greater challenges.

vegeta: reminds me of kakarot a bit.

goku: hey!

it shows the weapons around morro,but they didnt react,morro said he would train more,but wu said destiny had already spoken.

sam: his hopes were up,but now there down.

venna: ya.

it shows morro ripping the door out and running away to prove himself.

vegeta: his sayain strength is out of control from his anger.

leon:'blinks innocently,he was scared and confused'

it shows morro being reckless and wu saving him,but morro soon ran away,and never returned.

goku: what happened to him?

words: morro was on his own for years before.......getting killed,he came back as a ghost and turned evil.

goku:'cries into his hands'

liz:'hugs leon'

goku: my poor grandson........

chichi: ugh! evil just runs in your family! blame him!'points to vegeta'

sam: leave him alone!

chichi: it litteraly has the lyrics crimial in it! and besides who can love him?!

words: here is morro love interest!

leon:'coos innocently'

vegeta:'picks up leon'treat him good,ok?

leon:'coos for yes'

chichi: ugh!

goku: he looks friendly!

krillin: and strong as well.

tien: ya,he does look strong,and possiblly powerful as well.

words: time to transport you all home now! and no one will have memories of this.

liz: ok,bye!

goku: goodbye!

soon they were all gone.

(i hope you all enjoyed this! i might make more of these what if of people past or future as someone,and let me know what i should do next,bye!)