(dbz)im sorry

sam:'a 16 year old,she was staring at a villain named darkna,she had black and dark grey armor and long black hair'

darkna:'laughs evily'oh sam,there is no way to defeat me'swings around her staff'

sam: liz please dont do this!

thats right everyone,darkna was liz,she and sam were the daughters of vegeta and goku.

sam killed herself years ago,and was now back.

sam got hurt and gave birth to her son,josh and liz was driven insane.

she got her hands on a staff and it infected her mind with evilness,turning her evil.

darkna: i have to sam! the humans must go!

sam: not all humans are bad!

darkna: they are sam! they done nothing good!

sam:'dodges liz attacks'liz please snap out of it!

darkna: its darkna now sam! they raped us both! i got pregnant at 9 years old! i was taken away from home! you killed yourself because of those humans!

sam: but killing them wont do anything good!

darkna: yes it will!

sam:'kicks darkna down'

darkna:'stands up,she starts to wave her staff'

goku:'flying to the area with vegeta'we have to do something about this vegeta!

vegeta: i know kakarot!

goku: my poor babies!

vegeta: we'll stop liz.

they land on the ground and run over to them.

sam:'shoots a blast at darkna'

darkna:'dodges and was about to run,but she couldnt run'huh?

sam:'confused'liz?

darkna:'sees her feet turning into grey crystals'w-what?!

sam:'eyes widen'liz!

vegeta and goku:'shocked,what was going on?'

darkna:'trying to move,her legs were now crystals as it spreads to her upper body'

sam: liz!

darkna: s-sam! help me!

everyone could see all the evilness fading away from her eyes,they were seeing fear in her eyes.

darkna: i-im sorry! daddy! papa! sam! help-'completely turns into a crystal statue'

goku: liz!

sam:'covers her mouth in shock'

darkna:'falls over and shatters into pieces'

sam:'kneels down,she grabs the pieces and tries to put her back together,but it didnt work,tears fell down her face'

goku:'cries in his hands'

vegeta:'holds goku close to him,tears formed in his eyes'

sam: im sorry liz,im so sorry i couldnt protect you,im your big sister i should have protected you,but i failed.

goku:'hugs sam'

vegeta:'hugs them,they all stared at the broken pieces on the ground'

vegeta and goku had guilt forming in them,they couldnt protected there kids,sam ended up killing herself and came back,and liz became evil,and it ended her life.

both felt like they failed to keep there daughters safe.