68. Having Feelings For Him

Start from the beginning

But he just hid away!

Why? Was he afraid that after knowing who he was, he would get back at him?

At that thought, the dissatisfaction on Chu Xiao's face deepened.

"Cough, so…?" Ling Fan asked. Looking at the expression on Chu Xiao's face, he couldn't wait to know more.

"So?…So that bastard should be someone who made me angry but also makes me appreciate more,” Chu Xiao said in a deep voice. When he said this, his tone wasn't that friendly, but his expression was very serious.

"Why?" Ling Fan tried to keep his calm tone as he controlled the excitement in his chest.

"Actually, it's nothing. If you had a bit of contact with him, it would be easy for you to find out that he is indeed a genius in terms of finance and investment. He is sharp, collected, smart, rational… someone like him deserves to be appreciated. And… That person is very funny, "Chu Xiao said the last sentence with a very good-looking smile.

This was actually the first time that Chu Xiao had made a positive evaluation of Fan Ming. He said that to Ling Fan, but more to himself.

For Fan Ming, he already held no grudge, or some simple focus on him…

Previously, Chen Feng and others might have seen through, but they didn't dare to tell him directly. Thanks to Ling Fan, Chu Xiao faced his feelings for that guy for the first time.

It was just like how he said "admiration more than anger", but that kind of admiration was not merely for some outstanding person...

If it hadn’t been for that incident at the bar, he might still take Fan Ming as a respectable competitor or even a partner. However, with that incident, his feelings towards Fan Ming became more emotional…

No one had ever done that kind of thing to him, and no one dared to do it to him, but coincidentally, that kind of thing happened between Fan Ming and him.

At first, he had really wished to skin him, but that bastard was so lucky and even made him have feelings for him…

At first, Chu Xiao deliberately avoided this feeling, like he had been trying hard to find Fan Ming, but he didn't realize that the reason why he wanted to find him was no longer skinning him or shoot him.

If he really appeared in front of him now…

Shoot him? How is that even possible?

At that thought, the corner of Chu Xiao's mouth curved, but his eyes were a little distracted.

Looking at Chu Xiao's expression, with what Chu Xiao said repeated in his head, if Ling Fan still couldn’t figure out what was going on, it was not that he had low EQ but mentally handicapped.

This discovery made Ling Fan excited.

However, besides feeling excited, he also felt a little annoyed…

Chu Xiao admired Fan Ming, the one who rode the whirlwind on internet and was like a cash printer in the investment circles under his management.

But what about the real Ling Fan?

He was just a pitiful demon who had no money, and inferior, and then reborn with resentment, and only wanted to get his revenge.