67. Who Is Fan Ming

Start from the beginning

The worst thing was that under the influence of the drug, every cell in his body was extremely sensitive. At this moment, the two of them suddenly got close to each other, causing him to collapse even more!

Chu Xiao thought Ling Fan didn't understand these things.

But in fact, how could Ling Fan, the initiator of evil, not know?

And just because Ling Fan was clear, he didn't intend to stop at all.

Now, I have the final say…

Ling Fan murmured in his heart, and then ignored Chu Xiao's rejection at all. He locked Chu Xiao tightly with his arm and took off his pants.

"…! No…" Just as his ‘desire’ was really 'controll ed' by Ling Fan, Chu Xiao widened his eyes and cried out in alarm.

For the first time, there was a tinge of panic on that always aloof face.

Of course, it was more of anger, unwillingness, and… awkwardness.

"I told you to stop..." Chu Xiao almost uttered this sentence through his gnashing teeth, which even carried a killing intent that he hadn't shown in front of Ling Fan for a long time.

But…

Since it had already started, how could Ling Fan stop?

In addition, sexual desire was sometimes so magical-when you didn't touch it, it might still stay peacefully, but once this thing was started, and the desire found a place to vent it, it was impossible to control it anymore.

Just like the current Chu Xiao.

Even though he was repulsed and rejected at first, with every move of Ling Fan's hands, his body still fell down rationally step by step.

What's more, a body that had been suppressed and endured for ten whole days…

The muffled hum that he had been trying to suppress gradually became a kind of heavy panting, and... Even though the two of them were separated by their clothes, Ling Fan could clearly feel Chu Xiao's body trembling with each time of his touching.

At an angle that Chu Xiao couldn't see, Ling Fan slowly curled the lips.

Obviously, he was satisfied with Chu Xiao's reaction now...

From an angle that Ling Fan could not see, he did not know that not only the body, but at this moment, even the expression on Chu Xiao's face had gradually lost its initial persistence and resistance…

His originally cold face had long been dyed with the desire to vent it out. In those long and narrow eyes, the original coldness and anger had disappeared imperceptibly, and replaced by endless enjoying…

So this was the feeling of the drug effect being vented and alleviated?

Chu Xiao thought absentmindedly.

"Groan…"

The last slice of sense made Chu Xiao want to stop Ling Fan.

I Got My Bad Side Awakened After RebirthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara