61. Who's The Head Of This House?

Start from the beginning

However, it only lasted for a few seconds. Very quickly, the heat, desire, and the indescribable impatience took over again.

This feeling was very similar to that time when they were at the bar. It was not simply the desire…

But that time, at least Fan Ming was there and helped him vent it out.

Fanming…

When he thought about that person, Chu Xiao's thoughts became chaotic again...

How dare that guy dare to do something like that to him?! And have used those disgusting props!

But...If that was not the case, the drug he had taken at that time should have been a big trouble…

And if explained this way, that guy seemed to be not bad...

Ew… Damn it, why should he defend that bastard?!

Chu Xiao cursed angrily in his heart and finally drew his attention back to the one before his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Seeing Ling Fan approaching him again, Chu Xiao questioned him with difficulty.

His voice was weak but his eyes were filled with murderous intent.

"Wet towel, I think you probably need this now," said Ling Fan leisurely while waggling a towel before him, apparently not affected by his killing intent at all.

"Looks like I guessed correctly," seeing that Chu Xiao was silent, Ling Fan thought that he was agreeing to it. Then he took the towel and prepared to wipe off the sweat on Chu Xiao's face.

As for Chu Xiao, he was already very upset because of the drug’s thing, plus that he inexplicably thought of Fan Ming, which made him even more upset. Now, this idiot's noisy presence only made him even more upset!

So, as he watched Ling Fan getting close to him, Chu Xiao's whole face showed a look of super anger.

"I said, I don't need it! Get out!”

Chu Xiao growled deeply. If it hadn’t been that he got drugged and really had no strength, after this roar, people upstairs and downstairs would have started to scold him again.

However, Chu Xiao’s roar successfully let Ling Fan's hand freeze in the air.

At the same time, the expression on Ling Fan's face also froze.

He withdrew his hand and resumed his expressionless face. Finally, Ling Fan left the room without saying anything.

Hum...so who is the head of this household? Who is the one who paid for everything? In the end… who kidnapped whom?

Until now, Ling Fan was a little suspicious that he had not kidnapped an enemy, but a master…

At that thought, Ling Fan smiled at himself and took out the earbuds that he had just received today...

The next morning, Chu Xiao was lying on the bed and started to consider the severity of the drug's effect. Ling Fan pushed the door open and walked in without saying a word, carrying a plate of bread and fried eggs in his hand.