Adventures• While Babysitting Luke! (2)

Song: The Ballon Song (it'll enhance the emotion in this imagine)

If your favorite is Luke you can just substitute the (Y/F) for Alexander or something like that :/

Luke causally waltz into the living room where you and (your favorite) sit. His long legs drag behind him as he carries an object behind his back. "What is this?" His small voice squeaks as he slowly unveils the object.

You gasp along with (your favorite), realize that Luke holds a small rectangular foil package out in front of him. His young, curious eyes squints and he fingers the object between his thumb and forefinger.

"Luke, come here. Let me see that." you lower your voice to a comfortable safe one. He skips to you and holds out the condom.

Before he gives it to you he yanks his hand back, an evil glint in his eyes. "Wait! You have to tell me what it is!" he whines.

"Luke its for grownups." You try to reason with him, "Give me it right now, or im telling mommy." You threaten, knowing very well that this well not be told to Liz.

"No!" he shouts, clutching the anti-baby maker to his chest.

You give him a warning glare, squinting your eyes. He noticeably winces and you watch his bravery slip away. You hold out your hand expectantly and he shakes his head.

"No." he whispers.

"Luke." (Your favorite) warns. Luke doesn't give in, clenching his fist around the object. "Ya know what? It's a ballon!"

Luke's face lights with excitement and he claps gleefully. "WEALLY?!"

You both smile and nod. Soon your eyes watch him fearfully at his rips the packet open and takes out the rubber, placing his lips at the tips and blowing. When the condom is blown to full capacity Luke asks for a string so he can hold it.

You do so before thinking clearly about the situation. "Do you think Liz will know it's a condom?" You ask (Y/F) and he shrugs.

"Okay Luke, we're gonna leave the ballon here for the next time you-" a knock interrupts your sentence.

"It's Liz!" She yells and your heart drops to your stomach.

Before you even blink, Luke is at the door and proud grin on his face as he shows off his condom ballon to the shocked Liz.
~~~

Moral of the story:

It's never too early to teach children about protection.