Adventures• While Babysitting Luke 3 [p/1]

[LUKE USES BABY TALK]
[REFER TO ABOVE/SIDE PICTURE FOR UNDERSTANDING]

Scene set up: You are baby sitting Luke and he has some questions about some rumors that are being spread about him....

It is a quiet autumn day; the trees making only minimal noise as they rustle from the light breeze. Little Hemmings is positioned in front of you with his rattle in hand. He bangs the instrument against the ground creating a loud clank the vibrates the floor. As he continues to bang to his own unique beat he repeatedly mumbles "Nom, nom, nom," getting louder as he continues. "NOM! NOM! NOM!"

"Lukey, why don't you play with your other toys for a little. Maybe your dinosaur?!" You say excitedly, trying to gain his attention.

Luckily it works and he quickly begins to chant, "DINOS! DINOS! DINOS!"

You laugh at him, watching him rifle through the toy chest, pulling out two large stegosaurus'. "DINOS! PEW! PEW!"

He guides the dinosaurs towards the living room table were he assembles them across from each other with the faces about three inches apart. He grabs two more and adds them. Now he has created his own dinosaur battle, loud "PEWS!" And the occasional "ROAR!" that brings a ton of spit with it.

He eventually adds little voices to them, giving them their own names and such. "Hi Luke, I'm Cayum and I yoooove curly fries." He mocks, holding the fluorescent purple dinosaur up to the one with longer neck. "Have you checked Twitter, Yukey?" He ssays in the high voice he had used before for Calums dinosaur.

"No, Cawwy-bear. why? what's on Twitter?" Luke frowns and you begin to become worried, but you can't help that gentle tug in your heart at their nicknames.

"Here you go," Calum hands him an imaginary phone you suppose. Luke "takes" it, taking the time to read the words on the "screen".

"Luke is that a mic in your pants or are you just excited to see me?" He whispers, confused and your mouth gapes. "What does that mean? Are they making fun of me, Caw-bees?"

"No, no, no. They are just making a little joke, you're supposed to laugh too." Calum explains.

"But I don't get it!" He screeches tears glistening in his eyes. "And what does this one mean, 'I thought it was smaw before but after seeing it I have my doubts.'?! What is smaw?!"

"Luke, honey, why don't we take a brake from those and talk about this?" You interject.

"Why?!" he whimpers, tears pulling in the corners of her blue eyes.

"Because I want to know why you are so upset."

He throws the dinosaurs down and stomps over to you. He sits on your lap and puts his face against your shirt as his hot tears wetting the fabric.

"I don't-Why do they say tings like dat?"

"Well...it happens to all boys who go through that little change we talked about. They were just pointing it out...they aren't trying to be mean, they just wanted to have a good laugh with you." You say, rubbing a hand up and down his back as his strained sobs come to a stop.

"B-But I still don't get what it was! No one would tell!" he shouts and starts to cry again.

"Luke it's okay, it's okay! It was just a...crayon?"

"A cwayon?! It was bigger dan a cwayon!" ️he screeches and sits up quickly. "I know it was bigger dan a cwayon! Dey is so small! And it is bigger I know it!"

"Okay, okay." You put your hands up in defense.

"But Y/N?" he pipes.

"Yes Lukey?"

"Why did it happen? I mean it never happened before..." His voice is so small and confused.

"Well, when I little boy gets certain types of...emotions, his body reacts in different ways."

"But-"

"That's all I know, Luke, please just play with you trucks or something while I make lunch." You say quickly, interrupting his loud squeals of protest.

"Hello Y/N" Michael comes in smiling. You wave to him as you continue to move around the kitchen. He takes off his shoes and runs towards Luke. "Hey little buddy! Whatcha got there?" Michaels arms wrap around him in a tight hug. Luke giggles as Michael picks him up and bounces him, the red faced 18 year old enjoying Michaels embrace.

"Mikey! Mikey! Yook!" he pulls Michael's hand down towards the table, guiding him to sit. "I named dis Dino afder you!" he picks up the brown one with green specks and hands it to Michael. "Dis one is me! Dis one is Ashton! And dis one is Cayum!"

"We should invite them over to play!"
---

Coming soon..

Adventures While Babysitting Luke 3// Part Two

-Luke and the other guys take a wild adventure as dinosaurs

Adventures While Babysitting Luke 3// Part Three

-Luke is told the great story of how babies are made, and how our bodies change

Question:

How big do you think LUKES pee wee is?

Here's a little motivation to vote ;)

"Luke," you whimper as his lips dig into your neck, leaving wet kisses along your collar bones. He runs his hands under your shirt and slowly pushes them up towards your chest. That feeling of his skin has completely taken you and you wanted more. "Please Luke" he lifts you up and wraps your legs around his waist, "Vote, princess, and I'll continue."

[oops :)]
[listen to the corn husk]