Text• (l.h)

Story time!

So my friend got a 5SOS pillow case for Christmas and I wanted to make her feel special so I pushed her face into the pillow so she would be closer to them(I was not smothering her.) But today she texted me saying otherwise...

My Friend: why would you try to smother me?

Me: So you could die while touching Luke Hemmings face?
You're welcome.

My Friend: but it's a pillow case. it isn't his face......if it was his face, I wouldn't be complaining. but it's not. so I am.

Me: It was "his face"

My Friend: but it wasn't HIS FACE.

Me: But If you had to chose a pillow to be smothered by??? Wouldn't it be that one?

My Friend: yes. but I'd rather be smothered by his face

Me: You don't get that option with death,
sorry.

My Friend: so I don't get the choice of what I want to be smothered by, but I can choose the version of that specific object?

Me: Yes

My Friend: that's not fair

Me: Sorry

My Friend: it's not okay. I'm crying

Me: You're okay

My Friend: no you've crushed my dreams

Me: Luke can hold you while you die...and brush your hair back while he sobs into his hand. He'll kiss you and whisper he short confessions of love in your ear until the light finally shows and the last thing you can comprehend before you are taken into a blur is his blurry blue eyes and "Forever, baby."

(WARNING: Extremely vulgar language ahead/ Skirmish readers may want to look away)

My Friend: FUCK YOU OKAY ITS A FUCKING PILLOW CASE! PILLOW CASES ARENT CAPABLE OF SUCH ACTIONS!

My Friend: FUCK

My Friend: YOU

My Friend: FUCK YOU.

Me: I love you

My Friend: THAT IS A LIE!

Vote and Comment?