A New Beginning Ch 1 ✨

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the Harem.
💭 thinking
" speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡Hinata's Pov🧡

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

🦉Fukurdōdani🦉
.
.

.

...
.
..
...

..
.
..
...
..
.

🧡Hinata's Pov🧡

The sun shines through the curtains and wakes me up. I check the time it's 7am on a Saturday morning so I get ready for what the day will bring me and walk to the daycare, I'm 25 and started working at the daycare when I was 18 since the original owner let me do part time but retired so I took over.

"Hinata!" Yachi calls out to me while waving her hands as I reach the daycare.

Yachi she's one of my best friends and also help with the daycare she. "Hey and good morning Yachi " as I smile brightly, "good morning too and Kiyoko wants to talk to you" she says while she leads the way to the door where we are greated with a blushing tanaka and Kiyoko laughing

"Ohhh what's this 😏 and good morning to you both" as a tease them " Good morning to you too and u was teasing tanaka about his crush" (which was Hinata but he doesn't know) 😏🤭 but even tho I was just joking around I felt jealous of who was Tank...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ohhh what's this 😏 and good morning to you both" as a tease them " Good morning to you too and u was teasing tanaka about his crush" (which was Hinata but he doesn't know) 😏🤭 but even tho I was just joking around I felt jealous of who was Tanka's crush since I've had a crush on him for years. "Kiyoko!!" Tanka say while blushing through his words as we giggle and laugh. But little did Hinata know that Tanka's crush was him.Yachi goes to Kiyoko and hugs her "good morning Kiyoko-san", " good morning princess" Kiyoko says while hugging her back (I ship okay I stand for 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️)

Yachi goes to Kiyoko and hugs her "good morning Kiyoko-san", " good morning princess" Kiyoko says while hugging her back (I ship okay I stand for 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.