"But it's not for me," he continued. "He said that it's for you."

I opened my eyes again. "For me? Why?"

"I don't know." He pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. "He wants to meet up today."

I nodded unsurely. "Okay then."

He smiled a bit and leaned forwards. Harry placed his lips on mine in a soft kiss. I shut my eyes and savoured every moment of his lips on mine.

Once we pulled back, he smirked mischievously. "You were so drunk last night." He laughed a bit as his hand trailed to my bum and stopped there.

I rolled my eyes a bit, "I wasn't that drunk."

He raised is eyebrows, "Oh really?" He mocked me.

I blushed a bit. "Yeah, really."

"You were asking me about my hair and what shampoo I use. Then when I told you, you were like 'oh no! I'll have to become a man for that!'" Harry imitated me in a high-pitched voice.

I pulled away from him and playfully smacked him in the head while laughing. "You're an asshat."

He just laughed, "Asshat? That's a new one!"

I rolled my eyes in response as he kissed my cheek. He does that when he knows that I'm annoyed of him.

"But you're a cute drunk. You laugh a lot and cuddle a lot too. Those are my two most favourite things." He informed me when he pulled back.

"Thanks," I giggled a bit and he smiled at me. "But I've never seen you drunk!"

He moved forwards so that the tip of his nose pressed against mine. "You won't be seeing that for a while."

He placed a peck on my lips again and I smiled. I closed my eyes and muffled my head in his neck.

•••••••••••

Harry and I walked down the hallway and towards the conference room. I've never been in such a meeting before because, after all, I am just a hairstylist.

He squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek in reassurance. "Don't worry. It's just Simon and a couple of other people."

I nodded, "Okay."

So Harry knocked on the door and in a few seconds, the door swung open and Simon stood there. We greeted him and he greeted us back.

"Great, you're on time." He spoke while letting us in.

A long white table was placed in the middle of the room. A couple of other people were there. Their formal attire had me questioning mine and Harry's jeans and t-shirts.

We took a seat beside each other and Simon smiled at me, and so did the others.

"Jade, this is Alex, Mark and Jacob." Simon began. "They're representing Sony entertainment along with me."

I nodded, confused as to why I am here. Harry squeezed my hand under the table.

"Now you must be wondering what the 'big surprise' is?" Simon began, smiling at me.

"Yeah," I spoke up while returning the smile.

"Well, I took a sample of your recording, with Harry, from the studio." He began as I thought back to the day. I nodded as he continued, "Harry gave me the permission to do so."

"Alright," I nodded slowly, not knowing where this is going.

Simon laughed a bit at my confused state. "So we've been looking for a solo artist that is strong enough to stand by his/herself and be a big hit."