Boy

⚠️WARNING: BODY DYSMORPHIA AND PERIODS!!!⚠️

Kaminari's pov🌻

Light comes through my windows in golden strips as it hits me in the fucking eye first thing in the fucking morning while I'm trying to cuddle with my boyfriends. I don't want to wake up but now that I have, my lower stomach is fucking with me and my crotch feels kinda damp.

I quietly crawl over Kat and Izu, heading to the bathroom. The second that I pulled my boxers down I knew what happened. My evil unwanted friend is back. Fuck me, why. Great, another reminder that I'm not a real boy. Fuck, I hate these little reminders that I am in the wrong body. I hate all of this.

All of a sudden a sharp pain shoots through my lower stomach. With this being my last straw I start crying. After a couple minutes the pain has turned somewhat dull and more of an aching but is still very painful. I am still sitting on the toilet balling my eyes out when Kat and Izu knock on the door.

"Puppy are you okay?" Izu says from the other side of the door.

"Of course he's not okay Deku! He's on his period." Our blond boyfriend yells before his voice becomes soft and gentle. "Denki, can you let us in. I already cleaned up the bed and set aside some new clothes for you. Can you let us in please?"

Although it was a question, I know Kat wasn't asking. I quickly clean myself up a bit and open the door. As soon as I open the door Izu picks me up while Kat starts a bubble bath with lavender bath salt. Completely used to their antics I don't try to complain or fight it.

After the bath is ready Izu carefully strips me of my clothes and places me in the bath. While Izu washes me, Kat leaves to get me snacks, stuffies, and start a movie. Half way through my bath I look at Izu and speak.

"Hey Izu, do you think I'm a boy?"

Izu instantly stops washing my hair and turns my face to him. With kind eyes and a loving smile, Izu looks at me. "Denks, puppy, I know you are a boy. This little thing that happens every month doesn't change that. The shape of your body on the outside doesn't change that either okay?"

I nod my head silently with joyful tears glistening in my eyes.

"Good boy. Now let's get you out of the tub and in some warm clothes okay." Izu says as he finishes washing me off quickly and wraps me in a towel.

As soon as my green-haired boyfriend walked out of the bathroom holding me, our other boyfriend took me from him. "Finally! You're so slow Deku!"

Kat continues to press me in his hoodie and Izu's sweats straight (not) out of the dryer. After I'm completely clothed I'm placed back in bed between him, Izu, and a couple of my stuffies. Izu silently passes me an Advil and glass of water that I take quickly and then lay back down. Kat turns on the Night before Christmas and we all cuddle up. We end up watching movies, cuddling, and eating junk food the entire day.

I love my boys. No matter what happens they will always love me and reassure me that this is who I am. Denki Kaminari, the electrical boy in class 1-A.

🌻⚡🌻⚡🌻

To all of my Trans boys you are not trans boys you are amazing and handsome men that need all of the love in the world. To my trans girls you are not trans girls you are gorgeous and outstanding women that deserve all the kindest there is to offer. I love you and you are far more than valid!