Empty

Denki and the bakusquad are in a polymorous relationship already. The bakusquad finds out about Denki having anorexia. Based on the song Empty by Boy in a Band (The song above.) I’m sorry it's really crappy but it's been sitting in my google docs for 2 months and I'm tired of it. I might come back and fix it but until then, here you go!

⚠️⚠️CAUTION CONTAINS: ANOREXIA!!!⚠️⚠️

“Alright problem children, togay you all will be sparing against one another.” Aizawa Sensei said to all of us. Great another day of getting my ass kicked, yet again. Todays going to be so fun. “Alright, pairings will be Bakugou vs Todoroki, Midoriya vs Kirishima…” I started zoning out for a minute until I heard my name. “Kaminari vs Tokoyami.” Fan-fucking- tastic. Now I know that I have no chance.

After everyone else was done sparing it was my turn to fight. I had tried to let out little bits of electricity to weaken Dark Shadow but started feeling dizzy until everything went black.

I wake up in a hospital bed with my left hand connected to an IV. I turn my head to see all four of my lovers on either side of me. Ei and Kat on one side and Mina and Hanata on the other, they were all crying. “What the hell happened?”

“Denki!” They all yelled, now squeezing the life out of me in a group hug. After my lovers realized what they were doing, they started losing their grip on me. Ei sits in the space next to me and pulls me into his lap so that my hand with the IV in it and my head are by his chest. Mina is somewhat to the side of me running her fingers through my hair. Kat and Hanta are sitting in front of me, holding my hands.

“Why Denks.” Hanata says, still crying a bit.

“Why would you do this to yourself?” Ei was tearing up as well and hiding his face in my hair.

“What are you talking about? Why would I do what to myself?” I ask, genuinely confused about what they're talking about.

“We know you've been starving yourself, Denki.” Mina’s voice was filled with pain and fear as she continued
to run her pink fingers through my hair.

“Why the fuck didn't you tell us you have anorexia?” Kat asks me, red eyes searching my golden ones for an answer.

Shit, no wonder I'm at the hospital. I sighed knowing that they wouldn't leave me alone until I told them everything, "I tried hard to correct my weight but nothing was effective. No one else seemed so obsessed with it but I was desperate until the voice crept in."

"The voice?" Kirishima looked confused.

I just nodded my head and continued. "'I can help you, trust me, you're ready' it said and it seemed dangerous but it said to have faith in it and that 'The secret is to just be empty'. I didn't know if it was wise to listen, but I didn't think it would hurt to try?" I took a shaky breath and looked at all of them. They all look so… scared, like they're terrified to even do anything. I don't stop through. Now that I'm thinking about it, it was working but then things were emerging. I started getting cracked lips and tired eyes. I was always hungry with no appetite, I was shivering and shaking, and always telling myself it's fine. "I just needed to be empty and hide from anybody who would prevent me. I would just fill up on water and shame. I started developing a taste for it and always endure the never-ending ache. I had convinced myself that I was in control.”

"But it was the voice that was making you sick." Sero continued for me, rubbing circles into the back of my hand with his thumb.

I started crying the more I thought about everything. "I know it was wrong and I was looking, but I couldn't see myself. But it was just too hard to stop alone. It then started getting even worse. The days started to merge together into a blurry haze. Then it started to become second nature to ignore my needs. I couldn't trust my own nature. Every calorie became a failure. I felt like I had to push the intake down every day cause the voice kept coming back to say, 'You want to eat? Bite your tongue. You don't want to stay an embarrassment. You just have to stomach it. They don't know what you want'. It was like I was playing tug of war against common sense and I didn't want to believe that I had overstepped. It was so overwhelming and I hoped no one could tell. The numbers kept decreasing and it became a routine to check my arms, back, neck, thighs. To always suck it in and pinch my sides but the scales were betraying me, the mirror was a lie. Fine, I'll admit I'm addicted but the hunger feels good.”

"You know you could have died. Have you seen the statistics?!" Bakugou practically yelled at me.

"But the voice had been with me through thick and thin!” I tried to tell them my reasons behind my choices, but even my dumbass could see the truth. "I know, I know it's wrong but it's so, so hard to stop it all alone."

"You can reach out to us you know." Mina grabbed my chin and made me look at her.

"It's okay to ask for help, it doesn't make you weak or unmanly." Kirishima said, trying to cheer me up by smiling, showing his pointed teeth.

“Yeah,” Sero started kissing the inside of my palm and wrist. "We'll help you learn to trust your body, again."

"And ignore what that dumbass of a voice tells you." Bakugou said, giving my hand a squeeze.

I start tearing up again and hold out my arms for a hug. It might not be easy but as long as I have the Bakusquad, everything will be okay. “Thank you. I love you guys so much.”

“We love you too Denki.” Ei kissed my cheek.

“And don't you dare ever forget that.” Mina threatened in a serious but gentle tone.

Sero gave me his signature smile and laughed. “Yeah you're stuck with us.”

Kat snuggled into my neck and kissed it with a grunt in agreement. “We’ll always love you forever and ever.”

~~~~~

Like I said it's really crappy but maybe one day I'll come back to it, who knows. I will be making a second part to this were it is a few years the future. It's going to be great. Thank you for reading and I love reading your comments!!!
(つ≧▽≦)つ💓💖💗💖💓