'Hero' day

Thank you guys so much for 3k reads! This is a traitor au requested byShelbyMoore197 This was a chapter from Behind His Breaking Mask that I had to change so much of. Any way I hope you guys like it.

⚠️ CAUTION CONTAINS DARK THOUGHTS, RAPE, ABUSE, PANIC ATTACKS, AND BETRAYAL!!!⚠️

"Alright problem children, as you all know, today is Hero day. We will be watching a video about heroes who have died." Mr. Aizawa said before turning on the video.

I drowned out my teacher's voice after that. Heroes, ha, more like monsters. They are nothing but privileged criminals. They don't care who they hurt, all they care about is money and themselves. It's funny they are monsters and they call us villains.

"The next hero will be Pararaiza."

My breath gets caught in my throat after hearing that name. The memories of what he did to me, what he made me surfer through... The room starts to blur, my head's pounding. I can't let the others see me like this. I stand up quickly, knocking my chair over and start running out the door. I think I hear someone calling my name but I don't care. I have to run. I have to get out of here and away from the memories. I run faster, my fear and adrenaline makes me push forward. After I make it to my room I slam the door shut leaning against it. My knees start to give out and I slide down the door onto the floor. I hug my knees and start to cry as I feel myself slip back into the past.

I was walking from school when I saw Pararaiza walking towards me. I grinned excitedly to see a hero and was about to ask him a thousand questions, at least until he grabbed me. He took me into an ally confusing me. I was about to ask what was going on until he wrapped his hands around my neck. I started to wheeze trying to scream for help until Pararaiza used his quirk on me making my body go still no sound able to escape.

"That's better little boy. You better stay quiet about this or else. After all we wouldn't want something bad to happen to you would we?" He chuckled darkly with a sadistic smirk on his face as he started to rip my clothes off of me.

I tried to kick to scream to do anything to get anyone's attention so they could save me but the hero's quirk stopped me from doing anything, anything other than watching as he used my body. I prayed for someone to save me to make Pararaiza stop torturing me for anything to help me. That the pain would stop. That it would all ju-

"KAMINARI! Open the door please!" I faintly heard Hitoshi yell from the other side of the door pulling me out of the memories of my past.

Oh no, he's mad at me. Toshi is going to beat me because I was to weak and stupid. I move away from the door and curl up into myself even more scared of what he'll do when he gets into the room. I start crying even more as my lover continues banging on the door trying to open it. He must have heard me crying because the banging stops and he goes quiet.

"Kitten, please open the door. I'm sorry for scaring you." Toshi said in a quiet voice. "I only wanted to see if you were okay."

After a couple minutes I wipe off my face and walk back over to my door slowly, still a little scared to open the door. I breathe in and put the brightest smile on my face, finally opening the door. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine"

"Bullshit Denki, you just ran out of class faster than ever fucking before. Now what the hell happened back there?" The purple haired boy said, seeing right through my mask.

Look what you've done dumbass! If you can't even act like you're fine how are you supposed to not let anyone know that you're the traitor! Fix this now dumbass!

Shut up, I am. I smile reassuringly. "I'm fine, I promise."

"Kaminari! Stop lying to me! Do you think I'm an idiot?! What the fuck is going on?!" Hitoshi yelled at me.