The Secrets Out

Hi this is another oneshot that might be in Behind His Breaking Mask. I don't know. This is also another one of the oneshots that has been in my docs for two months so here you go. The picture above is what Ayame looks like as an adult. I can't draw kids.

⚠️⚠️ CAUTION CONTAINS: DARK THOUGHTS, ABUSE, AND IMPLIED RAPE!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!⚠️⚠️

Sunflower Boy's pov

Mr. Kuria had gotten mad at me for trying to fight back and he had beaten both me and Ayame. I waited until he had left the house to get up and carried Aya out of the house. I start leading us to Bakugou's house because he's the closest and I need help patching Ayame up.

I can't believe I let this happen again if I would have just stayed still and not fought back everything would have been fine! Why can't I be a good big brother?! Why can't I do anything right?! Why ca-?

I feel small hands cup my face breaking me from my train of thought to see my little sister with tears in her eyes. “Den-den? Please don't cry. I don’t like it when you cry.”

My eyes soften and speak gently. “I'm sorry to make you cry. See I won't cry anymore, okay sweets?” Ayame nods her little head at me. “Here we’re almost at my friend's house. He’ll help patch us up.”

I knock on Bakugou's window once we get there. Thank god that his room is on the first floor. (I'm not sure what Bakugou's house is like so for the sake of this oneshot his room is on the first floor.) Bakugou opens his window and looks at me and Ayame, shocked.

“Hey Kacchan, can you give us a little help?” I say with a nervous chuckle and smile.

“Kacchan what's goi- Kaminari?” Midoriya says, snapping Bakugou out of his trance. Yay, more people to ask more questions. Fuck. Why am I surprised though? Bakugou and Midoriya have been dating for a few months now so of course they would go to each other's house.

Bakugou helps us in while he yells at me. “What the hell happened dunce face? Who the fuck is this kid?”

I glare at Bakugou. “Don't yell around Aya, she gets scared when people yell. Can you also not cuss around her, I don't need her to start swearing because you can't watch your mouth.” I let out a breath to calm myself down a bit before speaking again. “This is Ayame, she’s my foster sister.”

“That doesn't explain what happened to you two.” Midoriya says towering over me like a dang gun skyscraper. I miss when I was taller than him before he hit his bloody growth spurt.

“It doesn't matter what happened, can you help us?” I sighed, tired from the beating and walking. Bakugou and Midoriya look at each other.

“We’ll help you guys but you have to tell us the truth.” The greenette looks at me with a stern look as if to say that it's not up for debate.

“Fine, whatever, just help Ayame first though.” I motion to Aya who’s still in my arms, clinging to my chest like a lifeline.

“‘Kay, can you sit down on the bed with her?” Bakugou says while grabbing a first aid kit from his bathroom.

I nod my head and sit down and help the couple patch her up. After we finished Bakugou let Aya sleep in his bed. They then turned their attention to me.

“Now that your sister is asleep can you tell us what the hell is going on?” Midoriya elbows Bakugou while he continues to bandage my arms that had several cuts and bruises covering them.

I give Midoriya a reassuring smile. “It's fine Midoriya although I was hoping you would forget.”

“How can we forget about it?” Midoriya looked up from his work, his forest green eyes meeting my electric gold ones.