Mineta's Last Mistake

Hi hi! This was requested by  iLuvDarku_. you gave me way too much wiggle room with this. I can rewrite this if you don’t like it.

I know some people that read my stuff like Mineta (Like I said I go through your guys’ accounts) and I have nothing against you I just personally don’t like him.

This is a safe space if I see you hating on each other I will delete your comments and block you. Do not test me. Anyways, enjoy the story! 

⚠️⚠️WARNING: RAPE!!! I WILL PUT THIS ⚠️ BEFORE AND AFTER THAT SCENE SO YOU MAY SKIP!!! IT WILL STILL BE MENTIONED AFTERWARDS THOUGH!!!⚠️⚠️

ALSO MINA IS TALLER THAN KAMINARI CAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO!!!

~~~~~

Kamibaby's pov ⚡🌻
Me and Mineta are studing in my room when Mineta says something out of the middle of no where. “You have a very feminine body and big ass, dude.”

“W-w-what?” I stutter out, still trying to process what the other male had just said.

“You look like a girl with no boobs and a huge ass.” 

At hearing his words, I instantly start feeling subconscious and try hiding my body with my arms. Is this how the girls feel. “O-oh.” 

“Too bad you’re a guy or I would totally smash you dude.” Mineta said, kinda zoned out in his own thoughts.

“Yeah, hahaha.” I try laughing it off as I continue working. 

Even though I now felt a little uncomfortable, I just brush it off. Mineta starts touching and putting his arm around my waist. At one point he even grabbed my ass when stood up to grab some more paper. This is normal, bros do this with each other all the time, right? We keep studying for about another hour before Mineta leaves and I’m finally able to breathe. I quickly go to sleep, just wanting the day to hurry up and end.

~~~~~

It’s been a few weeks since mine and Mineta’s study session. He hasn’t stopped messing and touching me whenever we’re alone. He’s also come to my dorm at night taking pictures of me sleeping and then I later saw him jacking off to them. I don't know why I’m so bothered by this though. I mean I’m a guy this stuff only makes girls uncomfortable, right? 

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t hear Mr. Aizawa saying my name for a second. “Kaminari! If you don’t want to listen to me then by all means leave this school. We don’t have time for students who won’t pay attention in class.”

“I’m sorry Aizawa Sensei. I’ll listen.” I hurry to apologize for my mistake. I need to get my shit together.

~~~~~

Mama Mina’s pov👑👽

Aizawa just yelled at Kaminari for spacing out. Now that I think about it Kami has been spacing out a lot lately. I wonder what’s going in that cute little head of his. Kaminari seems a little different too, like he is even more on edge. I hope he’s okay. I’ll ask the girls what they think at our study session tonight. 

~~~~~

Me and the rest of the girls in 1-gAy are curently huddled around in Momo’s room. Right before we start I decide to ask them about Kami. “Hey, do any of you think that Kaminari’s been a bit, different lately?”

All the girls look at me weirdly. 

“I think Jammingweys been acting like the same goof ball that he always is.” Jirou says, not fazed at all.