19

Warnings:
-Sexual assault (kiss)

George's POV

It was a few days later and I was going to Clay's place today since it was the weekend. Clay told his mother that we were together and she got so excited that she wanted to invite me to them and eat with me, her husband and Clay. Reman was still in his room a lot after he kicked Clay.

I placed my bike in Clay's garden and knocked on the door. Clay immediately opened it and smiled brightly. 'G-George! H-h-hello!'

I smiled shyly and gave Clay a hug. 'Hi!'

Clay got excited and squeezed his hands as he jumped out of happiness. I giggled and hugged him again as he let me go in.

'Drink?' Clay whispered slowly.

I nodded. 'I would like some water.'

'O-okay!' he said with a big smile. He ran to the kitchen after he pulled me to the living room and made me sit down on the couch.

I knew Clay was a little bit clumsy so when he walked back, he accidentally spilled some of the water on the floor. His happy look turned into a sad one and I smiled, standing up to help him.

'That's totally fine, Clay. I'll clean it for you.'

Clay nodded slowly and I grabbed a towel to clean the floor while Clay sat down on the couch. 'I'm s-sorry,' he whispered.

I finished cleaning the water and walked back to Clay, giving him a tight hug. 'It's fine. It's all good again.'

Clay nodded and I cuddled up with him. Clay giggled shyly and crawled up on my lap to hug me better. 'I l-love you. I c-can say that r-r-right?' he whispered as he rested his ear against my chest. He was scared to say something wrong, but I assured him he didn't do anything bad.

'I love you too,' I said, ruffling his hair up again.

We cuddled up for a long while and then Clay smiled. 'M-Minecraft?'

I nodded and we stood up to go to his room. Before we entered, I saw Reman standing in his door opening, looking at me with an eye roll.

I ignored him and went into Clay's room. He was trying to set up a laptop for me, but then looked up. 'I-I-I have to g-go to the b-bathroom f-first.'

'Okay,' I said with a smile. I sat down on his bed as Clay walked off and was moving my legs heavily as I suddenly heard the door open again.

Reman walked in and I rolled my eyes at him. 'Please, leave me alone. I'm not your friend anymore, I'm here with Clay.'

'I don't care,' Reman said. He sat down next to me on Clay's bed and looked at me weirdly.

'Can you leave? I'm here with Clay.'

'Just leave him.'

'No, I won't. I like him, he's my friend and I don't care about whatever you think.'

TW sexual assault

Reman suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me a bit closer. I struggled against it and pushed him away, but he was stronger than me. He pushed me down on the bed and before I even comprehend what was happening, I felt his lips touch mine.

I started kicking him and pushed him away as hard as I could, but he grabbed my wrist so tightly that I stopped kicking because of the pain he was giving me. I was still trying to push him away as the door opened again and Clay came in.

TW over

Reman broke the kiss like he was shocked that Clay came in and I stood up with tears in my eyes. 'Clay, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to, I really didn't want to. I'm not his friend anymore like I told you I wasn't.'

Clay looked at me with a very sad face and pouted as he wrapped his arms around himself to hide.

'Clay, don't be sad. I didn't want that, Reman did that without permission.'

'I didn't, Clay. He's choosing me over you.'

'NO, I'M NOT!' I yelled as I pushed Reman away. 'I'm choosing you at all. Reman is always mean to you, don't believe him now.'

Clay got too overwhelmed and turned around, running away. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I pushed Reman against the wall.

'I HATE YOU, HE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND I CARE ABOUT HIM.'

'Shouldn't have kissed me then.'

'I DIDN'T, YOU SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME.'

I got so mad that I clenched my fists and took a really deep breath so I wouldn't hurt him.

'You better tell Clay that you are the cause of this or I'll tell your mother.'

'I did nothing wrong.'

I let go of him and stormed down the stairs, running to his mother on the couch. I got so sad that I bursted out into tears and she immediately stood up. 'What's wrong?'

'R-Reman,' I started, but I sobbed so loudly that I couldn't talk anymore.

Clay's mother gave me a hug and made me sit down on the couch. 'What's wrong, George?'

'Reman kissed me,' I sobbed loudly. 'I didn't want him to and Clay saw and he ran off. He thinks I lied to him and I'm so sad.'

'I'm so sorry,' she said with a shocked face. 'I'm a bit shocked, I'm sorry. I did know Reman did really wrong things, but I never expected him to do something like this.'

'Where is Clay?'

'He muttered something about a Mia.'

'That's my sister,' I mumbled as I sniffed softly. 'I'm sorry for bothering you with this stuff.'

'No, I'm glad you've told me. I'm going to talk to Reman immediately.'

'I'm going to Clay,' I whispered. 'I care so much about him, I don't want him to leave me.'

'I'll talk to him if he doesn't want to listen to you.'

'Thank you,' I muttered as I jumped.

I ran outside to grab my bike and cycle home as fast as possible. I didn't want to lose Clay. I had to explain what was going on to him as fast as I could. I hoped he would listen to me.

1023 words

Summary:
Reman bitch kisses George and Clay gets sad when he walks in, thinking he has been lying and chose Reman over him and then MISERY AND AAAAAH