10

Warnings:
-Bullying
-Ableism

George's POV

It was a bit later and Reman was allowed to leave his room again. I decided to come over to give it another chance, even though after what he did to Clay last time, I was pretty upset and mad at him. Clay was an amazing boy and it made me really mad that someone treated him like this.

I walked to his house slowly. I had been feeling overly excited which often meant I was going to get a really bad mood swing very quickly. I just enjoyed my excited and happy mood.

It started after I talked to Clay a few days ago. We hugged a few times which made me feel so happy and loved after being neglected at home for a while.

I smiled as I thought about him and I was kind of excited to see him when I went to Reman's place. I ended up running to his house and rang the bell.

I waited for a little for the door to open and got surprised by Clay standing behind the door. He was smiling shyly and leaned his head against the door as his cheeks heated up.

'Hi, Clay! Did you come to say hi?'

Clay nodded softly and I ruffled his hair up, pulling him in for a hug. Clay hugged me back shyly and he seemed very excited after that. When we broke the hug, he jumped and smiled as he grabbed my hand to pull me inside.

I went with him and he pulled me to the couch, grabbing a glass. He held it up and looked at me, making me realised he was asking if I wanted a drink.

'I would like a drink,' I said with a smile.

Clay nodded and ran to the kitchen, coming back with three different kinds of soda. I pointed at one of them and he filled my glass, giving it to me with a smile.

'Thank you,' I smiled.

He giggled softly and ran back to the kitchen, coming back with some biscuits. He held them up to show them to me and smiled with a red blush on his cheek.

'I would like that one, is that okay?'

Clay nodded and gave me the biscuit, pointing to the door with a sad face.

'Reman?'

Clay nodded and pointed at the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen and didn't seem to come back, causing me to stand up and walk to the kitchen too. Clay was sitting on a chair, holding his phone and I frowned.

'You can come to the living room.'

He shook his head and pointed upstairs.

'Do you remember what you promised me? That you won't listen to what Reman tells you. If you want to be here with me, then you can be here with me. I'm sure Reman will take me to his room if he wants to do something together.'

Clay smiled shyly and nodded slowly as he stood up to walk back with me to the couch.

After a while his mother walked in and she smiled at me. 'Hey, George! I see Clay helped you?'

'He did,' I said with a smile.

Clay giggled and I saw him looking at my hand resting on my leg. I figured he wanted to hold my hand and reached out to grab his. Clay's face filled with an even darker blush and he scooted a bit closer as he rested his head on my shoulder.

'You're really sweet, Clay. Don't you dare listen to your brother.'

We sat together like this for a few minutes. Clay's mother was just cleaning a bit and didn't feel the need to let Reman know I was here. I also didn't care since I liked being with Clay, but after a while Reman still decided to come downstairs.

TW bullying/ableism

He frowned as he saw us cuddle and rolled his eyes. 'Oh my gosh, that's so disgusting. Get off him,' Reman yelled at Clay.

Clay pouted and scooted away, sitting down on the other side of the couch with a sad face.

'Please, talk normally to Clay. I cuddled up with him,' I said.

'That's disgusting. I don't want you to ever hang out,' Reman said as he grabbed my hand and basically pushed me to the stairs. 'We are going to my room. I really don't want you to be anywhere near Clay.'

'He's in my class so I'm with him every day.'

'Why is he in your class?'

'Because I'm in a special school and he's there too.'

'Why are you even there?'

'I have ADHD,' I said. I didn't want him to know about my mood disorder so I kept quiet as he nodded slowly.

'You seem normal.'

'That's because I am normal and so is Clay.'

'Clay is absolutely not normal.'

'If he isn't, then I'm not either.'

'I don't think you have ADHD. You're not that energetic.'

I rolled my eyes and sat down on his bed. 'ADHD isn't only about hyperactivity.'

TW over

'Whatever,' Reman said. 'What do you want to do?'

'I don't know,' I muttered. I felt pretty awkward here and sighed softly. I just wanted to be with his brother. Clay was way more interesting without talking than Reman with a thousand words.

'I don't know either.'

'Can't we just go downstairs to Clay? He's sweet and he's my friend too.'

TW ableism

'Clay is your friend? Did you escape from a mental hospital?'

'I think you most likely did,' I said as I rolled my eyes at him. 'You're so mean to him and for what? He can't help the fact he was born too early.'

'He's annoying as hell. He can't even talk.'

'Maybe because of you, idiot,' I yelled. 'If you wouldn't have made fun of his stutter, he would still have talked now.'

'His stutter is annoying as hell. You can't judge, you haven't heard him talk.'

'I don't care if I have or haven't heard him talk. He's never going to annoy me. If you want to be my friend, you will have to accept the fact I'm Clay's friend.'

'Fine, idiot. Just sit down and play a game with me.'

1050 words

Summary:
SO. Listen up, ALRIGHT?!? REMAN... is a BITCH. Like usually MUAHAHAHAH