8

Warnings:
-Bullying
-Abuse

Clay's POV

It was Saturday and I was sitting on the couch with a smile. I was feeling happy today since I was watching my favourite television show. My mother was sitting next to me and I rested my head on her shoulder as I excitedly moved my legs.

I was watching happily as my brother walked in. He looked really mad and rolled his eyes.

'I'm going to a friend of mine and I'm taking my phone with me.'

'No, you won't take your phone with you at all and you're also not leaving the house. It's either that your friend comes here or no friend at all.'

'You're so dumb, just give me my phone back and let me leave the house.'

'No, you should have thought about this all before you kicked and swore at Clay.'

'He is an annoying twat, I hate him and I'm not afraid to show that.'

'Another bad word about Clay and you're never getting that phone back.'

Reman rolled his eyes and walked off. 'Fine, then he'll come here,' he muttered as he walked to our public phone.

My mother smiled at me and kissed my cheek. 'I'm going to do the laundry upstairs,' she said.

I nodded and gave her a hug, laying down on the couch. Reman was calling someone and when he hung up, he stormed over to me and looked at me with a mean laugh.

TW bullying/abuse

'You're absolutely not going to show yourself to my friend. I'm so ashamed of you and he better not see you for a single second because I know for a fact he's never going to come back if you show yourself.'

I pouted and looked at my favourite show on the television. My brother grabbed my arm very tightly and pushed me down on the ground. I started sobbing softly since my arm hurt a lot and crawled up as I ran to the closet in the living room.

TW over

I got so scared of my brother that I hid myself in the closet and curled up like a ball with tears rolling down my face. I would have liked to meet my brother's friend, but he found me too annoying for that.

I sat in the closet for ten minutes when I heard the front door open. My mother walked downstairs as soon as she heard voices and I listened as I tried not to cry anymore.

'Hi,' Reman said.

'Hi,' a familiar voice answered Reman.

'Hi, I'm his mother!' my mother's voice sounded through the room.

'I'm George.'

My heart immediately fastened and my cheeks heated up as I realised George was Reman's friend. I got very sad that I couldn't wave at him and pouted as I sniffed softly again.

'Where is your brother?' my mother asked Reman.

'I don't know,' he muttered.

'He never suddenly leaves the house, you know that Reman. Where is he?'

'I don't care, let me talk to him now.'

'I'll call him,' my mother said. I heard her walk to the living room and a second later my phone started ringing loudly. I was pouting as I tried to turn it off, but my mother immediately walked to the closet and opened it.

'Clay? Why are you here?'

She grabbed my hand and walked with me to the kitchen. I started crying loudly and sniffed as I hugged my mother.

'Clay, why were you in there?'

'Reman t-t-told m-m-me t-to,' I whispered. 'I w-wanted to w-wave a-a-at G-George.'

'Come, let's wave at George,' my mother said. 'I'm going to send Reman to his room.'

My mother grabbed my hand and walked to the living room with me.

'Hi, George. Clay told me he knows you too.'

'Oh, hi! Is Clay your brother? You didn't tell me?' George asked Reman.

'No, because I'm ashamed of him.'

'George, I think it's better if you go home again and come back another time. Reman is going to his room since he told his brother to hide in a closet because he's ashamed of him.'

'I'm in Clay's class,' George said. He sounded a bit offended. 'Why are you telling him to hide?'

'Because he's dumb as hell and he doesn't talk anyway.'

George frowned and looked at me with a smile. He didn't say anything as Reman's hand got grabbed and he got pulled to the stairs.

George walked closer to me and smiled again. He wiped a tear away from my face which caused me to smile.

'Did you sit there for long?'

I held five fingers up and pouted. Then I held ten fingers up to show him I didn't know how long I was in there. I did know it was between five and ten minutes.

'I'm so sorry, why are you holding your arm?' he asked me since I was trying to not move it too much. 'Are you hurt?'

I nodded softly and he looked at my arm. 'Can I see?'

I nodded again and he carefully lifted my sleeve to see a big bruise on my arm. 'What happened? Did someone hurt you?'

I gave him a small nod again and George led me to the couch. 'Reman?'

I shrugged since I knew he would hurt me even more when I told George he did so. George sat with me until my mother came downstairs and she smiled at me sitting next to my friend. She looked at my arm and frowned.

'Did someone hurt you?'

I nodded and pouted.

'His body isn't the strongest,' my mother said to George. 'Maybe you knew already, but he bruises and breaks things very easily.'

'Is it broken?' George asked as he looked at my arm.

My mother knelt down in front of me and softly moved my arm. I got sad, but stared at my mother moving it.

'It's not broken,' she said as she ran her hand through my hair. 'Sorry for what happened. You can come back another day to hang out with Reman, but he has been very mean to Clay and he needs to see he's wrong.'

'No worries, I understand. I can come back whenever. I can stay for a bit with Clay if he likes.'

I giggled shyly and had red cheeks as George offered to stay.

'I think that's a yes,' my mother grinned.

1075 words

Summary:
Reman=bitch