Chapter 50: The "Chain?"

"Now, We have to do something before they can go away from Korea. We need something, in what their life depends." Jin started.

"What about hacking his phone. Since we have his number, hacking works." Yoongi suggested. "Since, Jungkook is here with us, it makes it more easier." Taehyung followed.

"Cookie.. You can do it!?" Hoseok turned to Jungkook. "Why fear, when I am here." Jungkook smirked.

Everyone else just sighed in relief. "So, all we need to do is hacking. Jungkook can you start your work now?" Jin asked.

"Hyung, gimme a sec. My Banana milk." Jungkook pouted as he slurped onto the drink till it has nothing left inside. Others chuckled at the cuteness and the sound resonated in the room.

All the six started their journey towards Jungkook internet cafe. They reached in 10 and all went inside. They saw some nice advanced computers, well designed furniture and was built top notch. All gasped and Jungkook smiled showing all his bunny teeth.

"Welcome to my SUPER POWER HOUSE." Jungkook said as he raised his arms high in the air. He took them to his cabin, clearly showing a master computer, motherfucking divinely cabin. Everyone just put their mouths open as they glanced at cabin. "My SUPER POWER."

"Shall we start!?" They still are busy enjoying the view. Jungkook said, taking their attention. They all nodded and sat down on the couch in the room.

Jungkook connected his phone to his computer and typed as fast as he can. Within 15 minutes, he hacked his number. "Done!" Everyone looked at Jungkook at once.

"Their magic is above heaven." Yoongi said. Jungkook chuckled. "Now what?" "See what their chats says. Calls cannot be heard, so all we need to catch up from will be their chats." Jin said, while others nodded.

Nothing seems unusual as they go on through their chats. But, something caught their eye.

A Chain?!

"What chain is it?" "They might have planned to steal a chain from the store or something?!" Jimin asked.

"No. They won't risk doing that. Atleast not when they are leaving the country." Yoongi confirmed and Jin nodded.

"Well, I saw the chain somewhere." Taehyung said doubtfully. "Try to remember it, Taehyung. We have a lot of work with that.

"Why don't we ask Aunt Cassia? Maybe she knows." Jungkook suggested. All nodded. Jungkook quickly dialed. "Hello?"

"Hello, aunty. This is Jungkook. We want to talk to you about something." Jungkook said as he set the phone on speaker.

"Ok, then I will come. Please wait for some time." Cassia said. Jungkook immediately followed. "Aunty, not to hyung's cafe. Come to the JK Internet cafe, which is in the middle of the city."

"Ah! I know that. I will be there in 10." She said and cut the call. Jin patted his brother's back and smiled.

"All we need to do now is wait for aunty."

_________________________

_After 10 minutes_

Jungkook was waiting outside in the cafe for  aunt Cassia. She came in and waved at Jungkook. Jungkook politely ledthe 2ay into his cabin. Same reaction was seen.

"What is it?" She asked as she tilted her head to side." Jin went to her and sat beside her. "Aunty, they were talking about a chain. Do you know anything about the chain. Since, we only know you. We want you to just remind yourself about that. Do you know any chain they are having or planning to have?"

She thought for a moment as her eyes searched for an answer. He eyes widened as an answer was visible to her. "My chain." She said as tears started well up in her eyes.

"Jinnie.. That is my chain. I want it back, Jinnie. Not because that's mine. That is because those bastards are not worth having it with them." She said as tears flowed down. Jin just patted her back.

"What makes it so great? I mean they are talking about it secretly." Jimin asked. "It is inheritance chain. My mom gave it to me. It has a huge history and it's worth is more than millions. It made of many diamonds, rubies, sapphires, gold and silver. Since he is my son, I had to give it to him. I ga e it to him when he was a kid. Now, I remember."

They all understandingly nod.

"I want it back, Jinnie. They don't deserve it."

__________________________________________________